Chapter 7: Bath Time

Riley's P.O.V

I wake up and as soon as I open my eyes I see Owen starring at me.

" Are you okay? "

I ask slightly creeped out.

" Oh uh yeah I just zoned out. "

He say stuttering. Suddenly my nose catches a horrible stench and I scrunch my nose up.

" What is that smell? "

I ask trying not to puke. I sniff the air and then I smell my hair then Owen.

" We are the smell.....EWWW. "

I say getting up and dashing for the shower. When Owen doesn't follow I go back into my room and try to get him up.

" It's to early! "

He whines pulling my once clean blanket over his head.

" It's 11am! "

" Exactly! "

" Come on you are taking a bath or shower I don't care which but I will not have you stinking up my room! "

" I don't want to. "

He whines again and I huff at him glaring.

I go to the end of the bed and grab his feet with both my hands and start pulling him to try to get him up.

" Nooooooooo. "

He screams at the top of his lungs and since I have no head board he grips the blankets.

" You are getting a bath not getting murdered! "

" It's practically the same thing! "

I finally get him all the way off the bed but he refuses to stand up so I grab his feet again and start dragging him to the bathroom.

" Sweetie what are you doing to Owen? "

I turn around to see my mom standing there looking at us confused.

" I'm locking him in the bathroom from the outside so he takes a bath. "

I tell her. My mom doesn't know me and Owen take showers and baths together and I would like to keep it that way.

" But we don't have a lock on the outside? "

" I'm just going to stand against the door so he can't get out. "

Me and Owen glance at each other both thinking that were about to get caught.

" Oh ok, well have fun kids. "

She walks off.

" Bath time! "

I say in a sing song voice.

" Nooooooooo come back! She's going to drowned me in my own filth! "

I drag him by his feet into the bathroom and lock the door.