Chapter 30: Babysitter

Owen's P.O.V

We get off the roller coaster, surprisingly not in a body bag and Riley's face is red from her laughing so hard.

" I wish I had a video of that! That was the best damn moment of my life! You screamed louder then the six year old! "

She says in between breaths, her eyes watering from laughing so much.

" Are you done yet? "

I grumble annoyed and embarrassed that a six year old girl could handle a ride I couldn't.

" Awwwww is someone embarrassed. "

She teases me pinching my cheeks and I glare at her.

" Oh my gosh! "

She suddenly exclaims.

" What? "

I ask and follow her gaze to a shop next to the roller coaster where people are getting their pictures that were taken on the roller coaster. You have got to be fucking kidding me! They took pictures?

" Oh no. "

" Oh yes! "

Riley smiles and takes off running getting in the line, I stand there shaking my head at her and she sticks out her tongue. When she comes back she's yet again laughing at the picture. She's smiling from ear to ear and the wind is blowing her hair back making her look like a model at a photo shoot and then there's me who's mouth is wide open and my eyes are wider then I've ever seen them.

" You look like you just witnessed a murder! "

She says laughing. The murder of my dignity.

----------
Riley's P.O.V ( an hour later )

We get back to the beach house and for some reason I'm really happy and jumping off the walls. I thought since Owen saw those marks on me from that guy in the alley way I would feel even more insecure but I feel better now that he knows something happened, even if he doesn't know the full story. I've always trusted Owen even when I was a little kid and was scared of everyone and everything. So I have no doubt he will protect me.

" Let's go to the club! "

I say excitedly and fist pump the air.

" You wait until now to ask this? We just got back! Plus we just went to a party the other night! "

I roll my eyes.

" Yeah but a party and club are two different things. "

" How? "

" Uhhh because it has colorful lights? "

" Are you seriously wanting to go because of the lights? "

He ask in disbelief. I love strobe lights and any lights, I don't know why it just makes the moment more intense and memorable.

" Pleaseeeee. "

" Fine but we're not staying long. "

" Yay! Thanks Owen! "

I kiss his cheek and go to get dressed into a clubbing outfit but then stop and turn around to him.

" Oh and by the way it's my turn to be the drunk one! You get to play babysitter tonight. "

He groans annoyed and I laugh.

I remember the last time he got drunk and I really don't want him getting me all confused again.

( I know this was a boring chapter but the next one is going to be MUCH better and I'm trying my best to do a slow build up to the moonlight ball! Anyway comment what you think so far and thanks for reading! )