chapter-29

Amelia mom

"yes officer"

" On which tour she was went" police officer asked me,I was so worried from past week there is no sign of her returning.

" Scotland" i answered

"Are they reported in scotland police station or not?" officer questioned.

" Yes,but there is no clue of anything,where my amelia" i desperatly answered.

College administrator called me that amelia is missing.How the heck my amelia,she is not a baby.They even reported at police station.They are trying to find her,not a single clue, whole.

"okk mam,i will contact in scotland and dont worry,we have a best police force ,your daughter will be with you in short and also gave me her photo,so i furthur distributed it in distinct police stations"

I nodded and tears threatened to fall down.What if i lost her forever,that thought of her far away haunt me.My amelia where are you child,your momma miss you.I made my way towards home helplessly.

I remembered the memories of my amelia.She was always got me worry with her  careless behaviour.

......******........*****.......*****.......

In past (when amelia little child)

"Ammy baby,don't do that again with mommy.I was so worried"

" Haaahaaa mommy,You care for me so much" Amelia pouted and smile played on her face.

" Mommy,i went on beach for ice-cream you didn't gave me my faviorate blueberry flavour"

"If i don't gave you anything then you walk away anywhere" her mom shouted a little,but no to scared her.

Amelia shook her head in negation.

"But you did,you don't love mommy enough,but okk its fine,i am a old woman now" her mom playfully told her but amelia all took it serious.She is her mommy princess.

" Noooo mommy,you are not.you are so beautiful even than me" Amelia seriously talk and a hint of pure love in her eyes for her mother.

"Ohh my baby,you are my faviorate" her mom grinned.

"Now give momma kiss and promise you will never go alone anywhere without my permission" her mom slowly making her understand with her loving words.

Amelia kissed on her mom cheeks and smiled fully.

........*****.......*****........******.......

"you never change ammy,you broke your promise" I thought to myself.Please god, this may be some prank.What i am going to do if anything happen to her.

She always got me worried with her behaviour.I always found her when she was lost.I sighed and sit on chair with never ending thoughts.

____________________________________

DOMINIC POV

" My king, Ring pack moon alpha come in our pack,when you were in hospital,he said you to contact him" Andrian,my omega bowed me.

I raised my eyebrow at him as questionaly." why"

"I tried to asked him,but he said its sensitive matter between you and him"He said

"Ok then invite him on dinner tonight" i command

He bowed in response.

"My king,May i ask you something regarding our queen" He said quietly,not raising his eyes.