chapter-26

Hello,

HAPPY NEW YEAR Guys

I hope this year brought happiness into your life.Good luck for your better year.

Updating 26 chapter is my gift for you on new year.😊

There will be some grammetical errors in this chapter.If you can't handle this then feel free to leave😊(I am not being rude)

UNEDITTED
____________________________________

Next day

Max pov

Our whole kingdom was so happy for arrival of their queen,the queen they waited so long.A rays of sun was making the castle more beautiful.This new bright day brought very much with it.The most important person will be here in few hours.

Everything was settled according to dominic orders.Every decoration was perfect.

The castle looked like a pink castle because according to dominic,girls like pink.I never know he even know the girls common color.Sometimes he was unpredictable.His room was all pink.A new decor just for his luna.I know the dominic who is full of rage,a dark man,a killer,a beast but this dominic is whole new case.He become soft,gentle.

The word soft or gentle were never in dominic dictionary,now look like his whole dictionary is going to be change soon.

His voice hold a new softness.I never know it was ever existed in past years.It look like,i am meeting a whole new man.I am happy for him,a good change he need in his life,is his mate.He never or ever talked with me about his mate but now he is becoming more generous with me about his feeling. The man who is incapable of feeling anyone pain,now he is proving me wrong with his whole new attitude.

His demeanour is changed.I am proud of this.

His room is looking whole girly.
Bedsheets,mirror interior and even sofas in all pink.

The whole new walking wardrobe is divided into two big sections.One has man's clothes and other one has woman clothes in it.

Expensive clothes,

jewellary,

heels,

watches,

etc,etc.

When he has time for all this,i don't know.He has his way,man.

Once upon a time,his room was totally black amd gray.Now its look like a fairy tale.Look like i also have to take tips from dominic.I never thought that day would ever come but here,i am standing and seeing the impossible things in world.She changes him for a good.

And the most important thing,She doesn't know that she wrapped him around her little finger.She's like sister to me.If i ever know she's our luna.

It make me still guilty what i did to her.

how i will face her??

I don't know.Hope she's doing fine.

" hey babe" my mate came in my view,automatically brought a smile on my face.

" what are you doing here,i missed you a lot from past days" she said while kissing me on my cheek.When i am with her my tensions flew away like air.And i am so much happy that i found her.

" honey,i also miss u alot,you know na" i mumble and pulled her into my embrace and sniff in her neck.A faint scent of someone on her neck caught my attention which cause me to pull her out.

" where were you" I asked her,the thought of her being with someone rage me.

" what do you mean" she said and pulled her arms from my neck.