chapter-19

Dominic pov

I felt worse than pain .I stood numb on the spot and staring at the floor.Pain's getting worse by each passing second and make me breath harder.My wolf now calm down after mark her and paced in my mind continously reminding me my mate state.Her vulnerable eyes,pale face and her cold body.The feel of her cold body which i couldn't able to get out of my mind.

I only knew to give pain to other but i never know what is pain,what it felt alike.And now i know only one person brought into me these feelings,that are:-

My mate

Which i once thought never exist but who knows what fate can bring for you.I used to live without mate but now having her in my arm,i know the value of your other half or might i say other heart.

I dont able to understand how i started feeling so fast.All these things were new to me.The scene in front of me terrified me by their faces.

There were doctors and nurses going in and out.There panic faces,continously shouting scared me for my mate.There were enourmous emotion in my heart now.

Fear

Hatred

Regret

Guilt

Pool of thoughts running in my mind.Drew silent from a while.we were shocked to the core.My mind seemed,it not processed anything.My mind,heart still not agreed that she was in bad condition.They were fightining.My heart bleeds with emotions.My mind shouting on me for being so careless.I am fucked up everything.I am a total mess now.

"how's she" max mumble,he was with me all the time.

" I can't tell you anything now about her condition" doctor said and patted on his shouldar.A lump formed in my throat and I fumble on my spot.This was a worst of anything when nobody there to assure you that she was okay.I was scared for her.

" she was so fragile,we weren't sure if she could make it"

" She lost lots of blood" doctor defeatly mumbling like its nothing important.

I pulled doctor towards wall and having his collar in my hand,shouted from top of my voice :-

" Do what,i said fucking do what.no matter what you have to save her if you want to live"doctor gulped and looked at me frightly,immediately run into ward.

" you have to calm down"max said and having look of sympathy in his eyes.

" how the fuck i"

" she's gone through a lot in past days,we have to be patience with her condition"

The suffering of her being in dungeon which tore me apart like somebody just rip my heart out.These emotions were foreign to me but what i felt now were strong feeling.Max came forward and slid me down on sofa.He knelt in front of me.

" I-its al-l my fault,if i was not careless my king" his voice shaky and slightly teary eyes.

There was silence.I want to answer him but nothing formed on my tongue like my vocal cards were stop working.

" she was suffering because of me if i could wait for your arrival before doing something to her"

"S-S-she go thro-ugh  a-a he-ll because of me my king"

" I beat her,I laugh at her while she was suffering,I-I i fucking plucked her nai-ls " max broke down on floor and crying while kept his face in his hand.

" plzz punis-h me,i can't b-e able to live wi-th this guilt,i can-t" max stammered and crying hardly.I know its not his fault its all my fucking orders that max only followed them like always.
Why he's apolozising.

" I even gave ordered my man for--- " max couldn't able to formed any word.He was so fucking afraid,that it will shook king.

I raised my brow on him.

" th-at that they would ra-p ra-pe h-er her" My world spin around me after his confessions.My breath hitch into my throat and all i saw anger,blood.My beast about to release.

Rage,furious,anxious......

" I never ordered that" I said feeling enourmous stabs on my chest.I felt disgusted by myself.My heart stops beating bcoz it couldn't processed my mate condition.How was she felt when they raped her.I know

Enough pain

Endless torture until you pass out and that's the bloody order by me

Without food

Without water

Chains around your body..

Stop stop stop that i- i can't wanted to remember my order.I am going to die.My inner self shouted at me.I committed a sin which will never be forgettable.

A sin which ruined me.

A sin which ruined my every fibre of body,my soul.

I ruined my world with my own fucking hands.

I ruined everything and now my shouting pain voice echoed throughout the wall and everbody startle which were standing there.I stood up and storm out from the hospital doors...

Max pov

I knelt down when i saw that king murmers a word which was noticed by everyone.

" Mine"

That's it,I couldn't stood there anymore.All things came in front of my eyes like some movie.King stood there froze at his spot.It look like he was seeing some ghost.I know what i did,i ruin him.There's my queen,our luna laying lifeless on floor which we supposed to be killed in few minutes.And her friend were dead.My queen body was lying limp there.Not a life anymore.Her eyes half opened and it look like she was pleading for mercy.There were enourmous pain in her eyes.

I am blessed by many abilities by moon goodness.When i held somebody eye for a while and spell them then, I will feel their body transformation or you said their emotions.I dont want to use it on my queen bcoz i know what she was going through.My innerself yelled on me for my carelessness towards my luna.I always prayed for my king that he will have his mate.because i know how he was.

I know his past.He was going through the worst in his whole life.

He might be rich,billionaire,most wanted,ruthless,monster,reckless and the beast which peoples used to call him.But i know him from inside.He was craving for love,care.He wanted his life to be normal.He lost his hope from all these.But i always prayed for his well being.I told him to mark her bcoz i felt that she couldn't able to survive if she hadn't a wolf saliva mixed with her blood.Now it's much easier for her.Dominic without second thought just mark her bcoz he was in desparate condition where he will go at any length for his mate.
I know at that moment how much you denied the fact it will never leave your back.

I confessed all sins which committed by me.My guilt killed me slowly slowly.It ate me alive.
She is like my sister.I raised my hand on her.I ripped her soul.I am the main faulter of her condition.I couldn't able to saw him ,he stood like life left him.He never took a glance at me when i am talking.but the words which ripped me more:-

" I never ordered that"

His voice roared into a hallway like a beast he was.And he stormed from the hospital.

Hello readers

What's up?

So much heartbreaking,suffering, pain

I know its was a little 😭😭

Plzz keep voting!
Plzzzzzz!
Suggest me
Comment on my story.

Byeeee

Hope i will see you soon