chapter-10

Now dominic was sitting in front of fire with crossed legs and seeing outside and suddenly he got up from his seat and walking towards closet and there was a thing in there which worried him.

He bring a box from closet, sat on bed and watching it and molding it in hand like he tries to figured out something.

After sigh,he open box and pulled out the thing in his hand and brought it in front of his face.

It was a pendant which he kept it in his pocket.

Which hypnotizes him,the other day

He still feel pull towards that locket whenever he thought about it,his wolf paces in his mind like fire burning inside him.He does not able to figure out about that.

" wear it" his wolf drew, suddenly speak.

Its a second time in this week,his wolf talked to him. Bcoz he never ever speak after their previous conversation.Dominic felt sometime,there was no wolf inside him.

His wolf helped him,whenever he needed.Dominic knew that,his wolf just craving for his mate and that's why dominic never talked to him.

His wolf knew the reason behind all that and that' s why,he never points fingure on dominic..

" why" dominic said in low voice bcoz they both know each others breaking point..

"It sooths me,wear it" drew said

Dominic nodded and wore it for his wolf..Deep inside he wants to sooth his pain..

" why i am feeling like that drew" dominic said in a low tone while looking in mirror.

His wolf does not responded and he know he deserve that silence.

.......******..........******.........*****...

At evening

There was a knock on the door and king got up from bed and then open the door,there stood his beta..

"my king alpha,jade had arrived" his omega said and bowed to him.Dominic nodded and said

" Is he fine" king said and pointing towards his omega.His beta get his point

" ya,he just woke up" he said

" Bring jade in my office and also my omega,i know he will walk" king said and snap his figure for signalling him to go from here.

Dominic sighs and left to get ready.

After getting ready,he head towards his office.Open the door of his office and there already stood jade and max.

His omega came and hugged him but dominic does not returned his hug.He broke the hug and stood there.

" how r u now?" king said and head towards his chair while ignoring jade and max.His omega saw that and nothing left from his mouth.

"m fine now" his omega said and signal jade to sit.

After setting on chairs,king started

" so jade, max already discussed matter with you" king said and looking at jade with blank expression.Jade simply sat there and eyeing his king.

" yes,he's already" jade speaks in low tone and put her hand on the table.She knew dominic does not want to talk with her, its just his duty.

" okk so what you think about that matter " king said and does not know how to form words.

" He want to ask from you is that,what's your prediction about this rogues matter" max said while looking at king,bcoz he know king dont spill those words,bcoz he was still little afraid.