chapter-25

Hello lovelies,

I want to thank to each and everyone who supporting me continously by voting and commenting.

(I welcome those comment where you support my book and i am not taking anyone bullshit about my book.

And i am not going to repyling to rude comments because i haven't any time of this shit.you are willing to leave if you dont like it.I am putting my efforts as much as i can.)

But thanks to those who are supporting me.you guys sometime make me so happy.

Hope you will enjoy this one.

Not editted
____________________________________

Dominic pov

My chest feeling impossibly tight,the sight make my heart heavy with pain,guilt.I am feeling helpless.I am standing there and just seeing what's happening to her.She needs help,she needs somebody who take her pain away.I am loosing myself with every drop of her blood.

"you will helpless and can't able to save her" The voice echoed rapidly in my head.

"She will die in front of you"

Voices filled my head continously,making me realize my own doings.Pain get heavy on my body,my mind,my heart.

I felt someone catch me from behind prevent me from falling.

"King king,she is breathing.See here her lungs intake breathe,see here" A voice of pure shock bring me out of my current state of mind.

I glued to the spot and not believing what everyone saying.Like my mind can't register what's happening.

Someone shook me " king king"

"Dominic,your mate is back"Again shook me with force which bring me out of my own thoughts.

My gaze shoot upwards and what shocked me that she's awake, jade with her on bed.I stand up on my place ,my legs themself move towards her instantly.

She is staring on top without blinking.

Doctors come hurridly,started shouting and their eyes held shock,then start putting machines on her.

Every machine start working when they connected to her.Her eyes met mine.I look at her not even blinking.I come towards her side in a second.A feeling of happiness,peace shower in me.

Drew was more than happy and dancing in my mind.I never witnessed this side of him.He never ever smile fully,but now i surely he is,I sit near her bed and those hazel eyes are still on me.I clear my throat,prepare myself.

" finally you grace us by your presence" i said quietly and held her gaze.She is looking at me and suddenly her eyes get close.what the fuck....

She is again unconcious.I know she's tired and need some rest and i am willing to gave her that.I realize that i am smiling to myself and i surely know that she's starting to change me.

My heart is not in my control now.My heartbeat is going crazy by looking at her.

Those eyes,those innocent eyes saw me.She saw me finally.Just a mere look of her make my heart crazy.She is back.I reciting continously.She is back in my arms,she is back where she belong.To me where she belong.
Her face look peaceful,but the scars i gave her still on her body.

"What about them which you gave her in her heart " My mind slap me with venom words which i somehow ignoring.My own voice betrayed i just quiet and looking at her.