chapter -27

Hello lovelies,

So here you go with another chapter.

WARNING

This chapter contains sexual content.

Have good reading.

Unedited chapter.
____________________________________

Dominic pov

I slowly get on bed beside her and wrap my arms over her protectively.Her back pressed to my front,i like the feel of her body so close to mine,fully molding into mine.Her slow intake of breaths calm my beast.

She is here in my arms,safe and far from any danger.Her face shined with moonlight giving her breathtaking view.I couldn't able to divert my eyes like she has some spell on me.Her lock fell on her face,give her intense look.

Drew was on edge,become clichy around her mate.Crazy wolf...

"hey,dont call me that pathentic human"

"What,i said something wrong,we both know its true"I smirked.

"she is mine and i have every right to be clichy,I have a heart unless you"

I didnt reply him,i know he's angry with me.He might be support me sometime but deep inside we know our sins.The sins,we both committed with no remorse inside.It's not effect me,what other talking about me.What others thought about me.I only affected by one person,that's my mate.

Hell, i am going to tell her.

I moved my gaze towards most beautiful creature in front of my eyes.Her face slowly becoming my addiction.She is becoming my drug,i want to devour her.These feelings were growing day by day.

She was so tired,when i brought her upstairs in my room where she will stay now on.When i put her on bed she immediatly curled into a ball and in a second sleep took over her.

Her thoughts consuming my mind fully,then after some time sleep took over me,

Having her thoughts how to mend her heart.Which i broke unintentionally.....

________________________________________________________________________

" have this,you will like it" i tried everything to made her eat but she didn't bulge from past 15 minutes,just staring in front of wall.

I can't able to saw her looking  lifeless.She once moved her eyes towards me in past 15 minutes.

" eat it,then you will bath and clean yourself" i tried to made sentence as soft as for her that she would understand.It annoy me.She had to eat.

" ok if you don't want to eat with me,then don't worry i have maid.she will feed you ok"I told her gently.I never ever thought that i have that much gentleness.

I called a maid and handled her plate

" feed her and afterward clean her" she bowed and i  went out to gave her some privacy.

I was at last step of stairs and someone bumped into me,what the fuck....Max mate

She immediatly compose her posture.

" my apolozise,king"

"Next time,make sure not came into my way" Actually i didnt know, why i don't like her.

" by the way,why are you in so hurry" i questioned her

She thought for a moment and then replied thoughtfully.