chapter-14

Amelia pov

Seconds convert into minutes and minutes convert into hours and I was lying on the floor because i am badly shivering and nobody came here since then and i dont know what they will do with trac and its all my fault if i am not much eager to came here then it will never happened,never.

I wanted to cry but my eyes also left me like they were tired bcoz of my continously crying and i know i am dying minute by minute.I feel so suffocated,the smell in dungeon are not bearable,the dungeon smelled like vomit.

They even didn't came and also

didn't gave me any food,I think the night were come to end bcoz of the birds chirpping,now they were here to support me that get up.

I wish i would be a bird.

Sometime,your fate would make you do that things which you hated more.

Suddenly, door were open with crick sound and somebody throw a plate of food in front of me and my stomach were growling just seeing it.It was a full piece of egg and a little amount of water.And when i am about to get up,the man pick up the plate and ate half egg and throw at me a egg .

" eat it bitch" he said while looking at my legs where my legs were exposed to him.I suddenly pulled my dress downward bcoz he gave me bad signal and he noticed my actions and came towards me with small steps and kneed down and took my hands in it and said

"you know you are so beautiful and i want to do many things with you" he said and hold my shouldar.I started struggling in his hand but his grasp was so tight that it kept me steady.

My heart beat raised like i was running thousand meters.he smirk while looking at me and I got all my power and slap him across his face and he stumbled on his feet and fell on the floor.

He got up like a fast car and suddenly pull my cloth on shoulder and tore it.

" I think you need to learn a lesson slut" he said with venom and started unzip his pant.Suddenly a door open and he came

" stop it all" he said while looking at my condition.His eyes were so cold and held no emotion.

" but beta---" he cutt off by him.

"harry you can try it later" he said and smirking while looking at my condition.

"Get a chair" he ordered

A two large bulky man came with two chairs and one man drag me and force me to sit on chair and suddenly a lady enters.

"So she needs my treatment" she said while looking at one person who were familier to my eyes.They bind me on a chair with rope tightly.

Now i am so much scared or try myself to get ready for death. My voice look like it disappears nothing came out my mouth like my vocal cards stop working.
He came and sat on chair and said

" low the tempreture see poor girl were shivering badly" he said while looking at me with smile.

Ya they were real beast who have no heart.I want to scream,but so afraid to do it.

"So who are you ?"he said with clench teeth and i dont answered him

" I dont want to repeat myself who are you" now he said it with forced word

" I-I-I" i mumble nerveously

He waited patiently for my answer.He raised his eyebrow

" I -I ame-amelia knig-knight"
I stammered bcoz of coldness and aslo with fear.

" what repeat it" he said

" Amelia knight" i said a little audible to him

" Amelia knight,so why are you here in our territory " he said

I answered because i didn't want him to mad at me.

" We -we ca-me here to att-end a ball" i said still stammering.

He does not look please of my response.I said truth to them.

Now all were laughing like i said some joke.

" you think we will believe you" he said

" really we were "i said

Now he got up from his chair and towering over my body.

" nobody i mean nobody ever not dare to come here in woods but except hunters,rouges,bcoz they are our enemy and dont give me that innocent look"he said and looking into my eyes.

" I dont unde-st-and what ar-are you tal-king,we really came here for ball and i have no enemy in whole world" i said while gather my confidence to look up in his eyes.

" that was all trap little girl" he said

" ball was never going to happen,it's all for you two to come and i cant imagine you was that girl who bumped into me and also attacked our omega " he said and his back towards me

" And you are two who attack on him at lake and you were there in that day in mall also" he said and i looked at him bcoz i couldn't make word and i am totally confused what he is telling me.

" Now all make sense,you have your hands in all that matters" he said now looking at me.

" julian" he called someone

The girl which were behind him came towards me

" Do your work and i want all information in next hour" he said and continued

" nina you can handle other girl" he said and walked towards door

I am still confused by his words.Every word does not making any sense.

Now julian the girl sat on chair in front of me.

Hello readers...

I hope you must like it

Keep voting.

Keep voting.

Its 600 something readers..

Thank you guys so much for your support...

Hope i will see you soon..