chapter-9

Amelia pov

" no plz i dont feel like to go" i said while nuzzing my nose in blanket.

" ammy got up lazy ass,we came here for enjoy not for sleeping" trac said while snatching my blanket.

" I said you can g-- " i cut off when trac kick my ass which result me landing on floor.My eyes were closed,i slowly opened them to saw trac standing on my bed and dancing...

" haa haa I cant haa haa control my laugher,oh and your expression ammy are haa haa priceless" trac said and put her feet down from bed and snatched my blanket which kept me warm.

" Now get up,otherwise I can also throw you from the balcony and then i will pick you down there for our tour" trac shouted on me while walking towards wardrobe..

Its so tuff task to get her up " trac mumble in her mouth"

" I heard that" i said

"oh god what i did to you, that i deserve this bitchy friend and  dont you love me god..arghhh mornings " amelia thought

I got up from bed oops from floor and went to washroom to fresh myself.

After taking long hot shawer,i picked my dress for today and wore it and trac did my makeup bcoz she insist me...you know she knows lot about makeup and all these cake faces things,which ofcourse i hate most..

Suddenly somebody knocked the door.

Trac went to open the door and there was a hotel staff man standing outside the door and said something to trac which was not audible for me..

Trac closed the door after that with sad face.oh god what happen now..

" what happen " i said while getting up from my chair which is in front of mirror.

" She is not well" trac said and sit on bed.

" who" i said while going towards bed.

" our teacher" trac said and sat on bed.

" he told we wouldn't go today at edinburgh castle" trac said and pouted her lips

" oh shit man,i woke so early for that and now they refuse to go" i said and also pouted sadly..

" you were impossible,you know ammy" trac said and looking at me like i said something wrong.

" I know thanks for your compliment" i said mumbling thank you.

" argghh" trac curse

" why we can' t go for some sight seeing,what you say" i said

" we dont know about this area" trac said

" dont worry trac,lets go" i said and pulling her hand towards exit door.

" wait ammy,we need money babe,wait a minute so i can get my purse" trac said and i nodded at her.

........*******........*****.......****......*

We were on the lake which was not much  far  from hotel.we came here from past 2 hours and enjoy the waves of lake.

There were so many fishes in it and it look like some aquarium.There were many families around there.Childrens looked happy so much and they clapping and dancing.Some were on swings.Some just sit on the grass and watch the view in front of them.The wind were blowing and leaves were flowing like they dancing and wind gave them a music.

Its just so perfect here.its so relaxing here and i dont wanna feel to go from there ever.The beauty in front of me just hypnotize me.

" hey what are you thinking " trac said while pulling grass from the soil .