chapter-23

Here you go...

Dedicated to all my readers who continous support me with their votes and their lovely comments.

This chapter is unedited,so please ignore some mistakes..

Enjoy reading😀

__________________________________

Someone in pack house

It was fucking two days...no information about her,no any good signal.They all were worried because she was their luna.fucking luna..how can she..how.I pulled my hair with frustration once,twice,thrice.This was all messed up.I couldn't imagine it that way.May be their was some misunderstanding,she can't be his.She never will be.How.....This all situation eating me alive with each passing second.How can he found her.He did't deserve her.He did't deserve even any part of her beautiful skin.He was a beast.

A walking beast on this planet.

With my continous thoughts,i suddenly bumped with someone.

"what the hell" i said frustrated with my thoughts.

" am sorry,i am in hurry" he said while looking my behind.what he's looking.There were a group of our pack members standing.

" why are you here" i was curious that they were never be allowed in their king's home except higher rank werewolfs.And king make sure of it.

" sir,we are here to clean and decorate the house for our queen's arrival" His eyes with full of joy.

What.what queen...

" but she is in hospital and i think she is unconcious" i immediately asked.

" Actually a hour ago,she shows a sign in her body,so doctors said she will be concious in next hour"

I nodd quietly and keep my emotions in check.I was totally shocked with this news.

They passed away from me and i stood their for good two minutes and thought about her angelic face.I can't go there bcoz no one allowed their expect his beta.but not his omega.I am very happy that she will be here in few days so i can able to saw her daily.I can never forget our first encounter.oh my goodness,she was looking breathtaking that day.

I can't describe her beauty.The way her eyes moved
here and there.Her eyes had hazel color with long eyelashes.Her small cute button nose and her plump lips moved deliciously.Oh how bad,i wanted to taste  and ravish them.They were so soft and her flawless skin.She had barely any flaw.I can't able to clear her out of my mind.She was way more than beautiful.

Soon ya soon

She will be mine,only mine no one else.I will make sure it that she will stay at my side and rule at my side as my queen.

I will come dominic and snatch her from under your nose.My fucking king will look helpless when i make love to her in front of him.Ohhh just thought of fucking her make me so damn hard.

The mere thought of her made my brain senseless already.

Look like,i also have to start doing preparation for my princess.

________________________________________________________________________

Dominic pov

we are sitting in front of her room,only fifteen minutes left then she will awake,every passing second raising my heartbeat.I am pacing back amd fourth.I never ever afraid like that.Everything happening to me first time.How ,i am going to face her.How will she act.My curiosity got best over me.I don't know what i am thinking at these moments.The feeling of happiness,joy and extreme pleasure of her seeing.How will her first expression towards me.
I know all answers that she will going to run away from me.I will never allowed that.

There is something  interrupting in my stomach.The interrupting increases when the time passes.Like something flying there...

Uggghhhh

What i am a girl..I am going insane minute by minute.

Five minutes left.I tap my foot on floor and am going to run when she will awake.Passing minutes one by one.My insides feel like am about to vomit.I am that much scared.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0,that's it....

Time over.

I stood up and shout for doctors.All peoples standing their shook with my voice.They all look paled and looking at my face.

" sir what happened" one of them rushed towards me

" two hours passed,check her" i said and looking at them with worried look when they still standing there

" sir she is not awake yet,when she will we inform you personally"

" what,you said a two hour ago that she will be awake" i shout on them what they think about me if i gave orders than they should be approve at that moment.

" sorry si-r sir,but that was our assumption that mi-ght might be she will" he stammered a little.

" you are doctors,you can't gave us false assumptions"i roared with full force.

" calm down dominic,they are doing their best,you have to calm down for a fucking second" max shout nowhere on me.i faced him how dare he....

" i am sorry if i said something wrong,king we all are worrying about our queen.I know you are worried more than us.but plz for god sake calm down.She is out of danger ,that is a great thing.It took her time to gain conciousness.We put her into this" max calm face become anxious word by word.

I glared at him and i know my eyes would be black because he just said me calm down.how can i..He realize what he said because of his face changing features.Then in next moment,his face bowed down,for a moment drew took over me.Because no one shout at us like that.

A sudden moment of something breaking catches our attention.It came from a room where was my mate.Doctors suddenly passes through me like wind.Then realization hit me that she might be awake.My heartbeat gone crazy and about to rip out from my heart.I took a small steps towards there.And a wall came in my view through the small mirror in door.My gaze slowly went towards a large bed where she was lying.Her upper body were falling up and down on bed with force ,her breaths were uneven look like she was trying to get her breath with deep exhalation.Her eyes their,her eyes were wide and tears ran from there continously.She is looking at the roof.

No this was not happening.no i can't able to saw her condition.I couldn't control myself and in next second rush inside.

A loud beeping sound of her heart were showing on screen.

" she can't take it" doctor said and doing something on her heart like trying to pump her heart with some machine.He presses her both hand on her heart and pump her there.Other one inject her on heart with something.What they were doing with her heart.My body glued.I don't able to move.
I standing there watching them.

" sir,plz move out"

" don't pay attention on my move,go fucking check her" i literally pushed him towards her.

Suddenly everything stopped,beeping sounds,heart rate.All went silent.I gawk at all the things.what was happening.
A doctor came in my view and his scared voice came out,the words which i never want to hear:-

" I am sorry,she wouldn't make it"he said and looking downwards and his shouldar sigh in defeat.

Hello lovelies...

So how's it,do you like if you then plzz

Vote!

Vote!

Love kiran