chapter-22

Pain of mind is
              worse than pain
              of body.

                xxx Kiranxxx

Hello lovelies,

Here's other chapter finally.
It is unedited chapter.Kindly bear with me

Long chapter 2198 words.....
Happy reading😊
________________________________________________________________________
Dominic pov

I did't want to listen them.They were useless.They didn't know how to work.They just gave me those bloody excuses.I have to meet her.Now she had to woke up.She had to.Max tried to calm me i know.How can i fucking calm down at this phase of my life.Doctors just rushing here and there.Its fucking 10 hours and nothing good came out.I am feeling so helpless.

First time,i shattered slowly by slowly.I made my way towards ICU.My feets does not move and my mouth felt suddenly dry,i gulped the lump formed in my throat.which was formed in my throat and couragely opened the door.My gaze was on my feet,i had no courage to look up to face my own crime.The guilt of not saving her eating me alive.I slowly meet my gaze towards her bed.

There were standing doctors,nurses examine my mate's body,tons of machines were attached.

And there's there she was lying on bed unconsiously.She was looking totally pale and tired.Her chicks had no color.Numbers of wires attached to my mate body.A oxygen mask placed on her mouth.Her uneven breath heard in room.Her leg hanging with a help of string.A huge bandage on her both hands.She was almost  covered in bandage.Their were scars on her face.

" but she is still looking beautiful"drew said nowhere.Is he there.I dont understand him.He always involved in his mate's matter.I didn't respond him.My focus was on her.I pushed myself towards her...

" plzz sir you have to wait outside" a nurse came into my way.Like i care.I gazed at her angrily moved her from my way.She know its better to obey me.I snap my fingure on them to go.They all understood and got out from there.

My gaze shifted towards my mate.She was laying there unconciously.I dont know what she's going through.I slowly took steps towards her bed and sat on the chair which was nearby bed.I didnt know what to do.I was even afraid to touch her.I afraid might she was going to scared from me.I know she was unconcious.Drew voice forced me to touch her once.I scared if she disappear.I don't know what i am thinking.My mind going numb in front of her.My heart beating widely in ribcage.

I gently raised my hand towards her chick and hold her there.

Sparks

Relief

Peaceful

Those feelings rushed into me like fire.

First time ,I touch her i felt same way as i was feeling now.I wanted to hold her forever and never let go.I never ever thought that one day i would care for someone.At some point,i didn't cared about my mate.

And there i was waiting,sitting in front of her.She was in deep sleep.My mate was so gorgeous.

My words wouldn't able to describe her beauty,even in her pale color,she still manage to look beautiful.I stroke her hair which are slightly brown shades and cajoled her forehead which was covered with bandage and her eyes which were closed,small button nose,gorgeous plump pink lips.Her soft fair skin felt so good in my fingertips.

With so much difficulty,i able to touch her hands.I knew what held there.I know what torture she was going through.I remember my order...f*ck those orders...