• 08 • Curious Minds

• Curious minds wonder alike •  

"As you can see on the school board," Jongkook continued, after a short silence, "We're not going to follow your original school schedule. We're holding a special introduction week."

"Great, just great," Yoongi grumbled under his breath.

"Tomorrow will be a sports day." Jongkooks eyes started twinkling, only by mentioning it, "We'll let you do a few activities, to measure how good your physical condition is."

"They don't need to for me," In Ha mumbled, earning a snort from Phoebe on her right side, "Haven't run since I was 4."

She knew others would take it as a joke, but it was actually the truth. Ever since her mom died - when she was four, her father banned her from going to the surface alone, and longer than 2 days.

"The day after tomorrow, the seniors will give you a tour around the school." Whilst she said this, Jihyo gave all of the seniors an intense glare, warning them to not pull any pranks, "This way you'll be accustomed to the all the important places and routes, in no time."

"Wohoo~" Jungkook cheered flatly, "I'm so excited."

"You're enthusiasm almost impressed me," Jongkook stated sarcastically before looking at the rest of the class, "The special schedule is already delivered to your dorm, so you don't have to worry about missing anything."

Jessie let out a hearable sigh, earning a eye-roll from Ilona.

"If there are no more questions, all of you are dismissed and you can proceed to the dining hall for dinner?" Jongkook looked around the class, but since he got no answer he just nodded at them as a sign for them to leave.

"Finally!" Taehyung stated jumping up, "All that sitting made me restless."

"You mean all this bull shit," Yoongi muttered under his breath, and as he passed In Ha on his way to the door, he gave her an scorn.

"What did I ever do to that dude!" Inha thought as she became more and more frustrated by the second. 

"In Ha let's go before we miss dinner." Ella - who had seen the girls displeased expression, grabbed her arm and dragged her along.

"This school will surely have good food right?" Phoebe questioned out loud, being the last one to walk out with Jessie.

"Have a nice day Mr. Kim and Mrs. Song," Jessie greeted them earning a warm smile, before turning towards Phoebe "I hope so!"

~15 minutes later ~

* Dinner hall, Sacred Hearts*

"Why, does this look more like a kitschy party, than a dinner at school?" Phoebe questioned no one in particular.

"Because our school is Sacred Hearts" Minami answered simply.