• 02 • Once Upon a Begin •

To believe or to not believe •

Fairy Tales do you believe in them? Or maybe do you not want to believe in them? Then Once upon a Time is probably not your thing, and do you cringe when you hear 'and they lived happly ever after'?

Well my dear child, let me tell you, they do certainly excist! But you have to believe in them, or they'll stay hidden from your eyes, waiting for a miracle.

Princes, princesses, fairy godmothers, kings, and queens! The whole package right infront of your eyes, just believe in the unseen, and the miracle will unfold before your very own eyes.

Hmm, whats this? So now, do you expect the heroines of our stories to have a rose coloured life as princesses allong side their princes?

Dont worry, I can asure you this tale will leave you breathless until the end. These girls are certainly not your ordinary princesses, nor are the princes your ordinary knight on the white horse.

I think I've done enough talking for now, how about we go meet our heroines first...

Midnight, Roskilde, Denmark

"Ella! ..... Ella!" a voice whisperd - in hushed tone, trough the opened window.

Ella opened her eyes shocked by the sudden noise outside her window. She didn't expect such a disturbance during her sleep.

Rubbing her eyes she stumbled out of bed, slightly familiar with the voice she heard. With narrowerd eyes, she looked out of her attic room window - hoping it was no burglar.

Much to her suprise, it was her fairy godmother Marygold. Someone she had not seen in a while

Making sure she didnt wake up her stepmother, and step-sisters, Ella bowed out of the windowsill and whispered, "What are you doing here?! You disappeared two years ago! Or....am I maybe dreaming? I lost faith in you returning!"

am I maybe dreaming? I lost faith in you returning!"

"Nonsense, child. If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am."
Marygold snapped her finger infront of Ella's face, clearing up Ella's foggy thoughts, "Listen dear, I know it's imprompt of me, but its time for you to spread your wings!"

"Spread my wings?" Ella sounded a bit scornfully, "Marygold, did you return to make me look like a fool?"

"Would I ever dear Caramella?" Marygold gave Ella a loving gaze, despite Ella's biting tone, and the younger girl softened up.

"No..." Ella whispered, shaking her head.

"Yesterday I overheard your stepmother, and sister," Marygold explained with a smile, "I've been keeping an eye on them, as I knew, it would soon be time for a courrier from Neverland arrive. Just as I thought, he arrived yesterday."