• 01 • You want to test them? •

Boundries are meant to be tested, right!?•

"Hey guys," Taehyung called out to his brothers, as they all were preparing for the opening ceremony, "I have an idea."

"That can go two ways." Yoongi said, walking in to the common room fully dressed, "Either, It's a really good plan, or It's the dumbest thing you'll hear."

"We'll find out right? After hearing him out

"We'll find out right? After hearing him out." Namjoon - who was struggeling with his tie, said walking in to the common room with a frown, "I hate these god damn things."

"Here, let me do it for you." Taehyung - the unofficial tie master, stood infront of Namjoon, and gently took the tie out of his hands.

"Thanks, you're a life saver." Namjoon said, as Taehyung swiftly tied the tie.

"What is this about a plan?" Jungkook asked walking in, also fully dressed, "Why are these cuffs so tights!"

"That's because you don't like thight suits." Jimin answered, brushing a hand trough his hair one last time, as he walked in to the livingroom.

"Can I explain my plan now?" Taehyung looked really excited, as he gave Namjoons tie one more tugg, before letting it go.

"Wait one second for Jin and Hoseok." Namjoon said, but right at that moment Jin and Hoseok walked in to the common room.

Despite their calm faces and demanour, Jin could immediatly notice they were tensed.

Jungkook - who had managed to loosen his cuffs, had picked up the grapes bowl and was pacing around the room, whilst Hoseok was rather too silent, compared to his normal energetic self.

Taehyung wasn't listening to music like he usually would, and he was impatiently tapping his foot. Jimin didn't greet them with his usual smile. Yoongi - who usually came dowsnstairs 3 minutes before they had to leave, was already awake and seated on the couch.

The biggest relieve so far was, that Namjoon hadn't tripped over anything - yet, out of nerves.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked, looking around at their faces.

"Taehyung has a plan." Jimin explained, plopping down on his couch, "And we have to let him explain now, or he'll burst."

"Okay, go ahead." Jin looked at Taehyung with curiosity.

"So you know, these 7 new girls are joining our class right?" Taehyung looked around, meeting all of their gazes, "I want to know, if they really are worth all the buzz, and hype amongst our teachers and councils."

"And by that you mean?" Yoongi made a slurping noise, his thoughts somewhere else than the conversation.

"We bugg them, simple." Taehyung shrugged, looking very proud, "Until the point they want to hit us."

"And in what sane mind, does this seem like a good plan to you?" Namjoon deadpanned at the younger male.

"I kind of like it." Jungkook stated, looking pleased with the idea.

"Of course you do." Jin muttered under his breath.

"I'm good with it." Yoongi shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee "If that drives them further from us, I'll do it."

"This year is going to be so great with the lot of you." Jin groaned, he didn't like the idea of purposely bugging people. Because bugging basicly meant insulting them, for his friends

"Jin, you don't need to join our class this year you know." The words slipped out of Taehyungs mouth before he could rethink them, and he saw the disappointment flash trough Jins eyes.

"You're right, I could." Jin sighed as he stood up and headed for the door, "But I'll join to keep these girls save from you guys. It's not their fault Neverland has bigger plans for them, than they know."

"Jin, I-" Taehyung rushed after him, but Jin had disappeared from the corridor.

"You, did you really have to say that?" Hoseok sighed, as he passed by Taehyung, "You guys can do what ever you want, but I'm with Jin on this."

"It slipped my mouth before I could rethink it." Taehyung mumbled, his whole expression drooping.

"It'll be allright, Jin probably knows you didn't mean it like that." Jimin patted Taehyungs back in a reassuring way.

"Well, no matther what we have to hurry to the aula right now," Yoongi muttered getting up from the couch, whilst pointing at his watch.

"Principal is going to kick our asses, if we're late." Jungkook said, as he held the door open for al of them.

"We better hurry then." Jimin said, as they walked out of the door.

Namjoon and Taehyung where the last ones to leave and Namjoon swung his arm around the younger male.

"It's alright Taehyung." Namjoon encouraged him, as they walked behind the rest towards the aula, "You'll be making up in the next 20 minutes. Knowing you two, you're insepperable."

"Mhm, but I still feel bad." Taehyung nodded his head, muttering to himself.

Namjoon gave him an reassuring squeeze on the shoulder, as he guided Taehyung allong...

• Third floor, Aula Sacred Hearts •

"Jin, here you are!" Hoseok said, appearing next to Jin in a cloud.

Just like Jin, Hoseok had teleported himself here by using magic.

"Oh my god!" Jin jumped away startled, before he realised that it way Hoseok, "You scared me Hobi!"

"Hehe, sorry." Hoseok chuckled sheepishly, before returning to the main point, "But don't disappear on us like that. You know Taehyung didn't mean one single word of that."

"Mhm," Jin didn't sound convincing but he was more focused on observing the students swarming in to aula, downstairs.

"What are you looking at?" Hoseok knew further words would only be spoken between Jin and Taehyung, so he changed topics.

"I don't think they are here yet." Jin mumbled, gesturing down at the students,  "Because Namjoon told me, one of them definately has red hair."

"I heard something about their dorm beign the furthest away." Hoseok shook his head, not totally sure about himself.

"Was it coincidence? I think not." Jin mumbled, rubbing his chin.

"Why so?" Hoseok asked him with big eyes.

"I think..." Jin started but the sound of voices reaching their ears from behind the door, silenced him.

"Is it this door?" A voice - that definately sounded like Jimins, questioned.

"Yes." A deep voice - probably Namjoon, answered and a few seconds later the door opened. The last 5 males walked in, and Taehyung gave Jin a uncomfortable glanze, before walking to the opposite side of the room.

"Wow, a lot of them have already gathered." Jungkook whistled looking down at the aula, that was slowly getting filled with students.

"Won't they see us from there?" Yoongi questioned looking down too. They weren't that high up in the air to be unnoticed. The private room also had a balcon that stuck out from the wall.

"We're hidden by a magic veil." Jin explained, "Even if we stand nearby the balcon, we'll be unnoticed."

"Sacred Hearts out here doing the most they can." Jungkook nodded his head in approval.

"Guys, it's starting." Namjoon suddenly said, as the lights got slightly dimmed followed by the clicking of heels on to the stage...