• 05 • Welcome •

• Auditorium Hall, Sacred Heart main building 

"Suprise, oh, surprise," Yoongi mumbled looking down at the auditorium hall from their hidden seats, "This year the male-female ratio is equal."

They were seated on the right side of the third floor of the auditorium, where in a little while the opening ceremony would engage. Those were their usual seats, the ones that would cause less commotion because no one could spot them.

"Some of them look so young," Hoseok commented with adoration present in his voice.

"That's because this school doesn't divide us on age," Namjoon commented, looking down at the students too, "Otherwise Jin would have graduated by now, and Kookie would be a first-year right now." 

"Are your calling me old now?!" Jin snapped his head to the younger male, "Do you think you'll stay young forever? You treat me like this, despite the time and energy I've putten  into all of you!"

"Oh all mighty lord, we certainly are blessed to know you." Yoongi stated in a mocking voice, "Because of your so-called 'kindness', we ended up becoming the schools Idol group."

"Hey, how could I refuse a young maidens request?"  Jin immediately defended himself, "And if it wasn't for me, sooner or later, Jimin would have agreed to it." 

"Please don't pull me into your quarrel!" Jimin immediately whined.

"Am I the only who doesn't mind being the school's idols?" Hoseok asked trying to spread some positivity, but before anyone could answer Taehyung shushed them, "Sssh! It's starting!"

They turned silent, as the doors got closed and the lights started to dim. Only the spotlights pointing at the stage were left in their full power.

Some of them felt suspense, some of them were tensed and others had decided to let it all calmly wash over them. Yet some of them wished, this was a dream and that it wasn't them who had to go through this...

• School hall, Sacred Hearts main building • 

"Auditorium doors will soon close!" A female voice resounded through the school, "Students please proceed to the auditorium. I repeat, please proceed to the auditorium."  

"Crap! Hurry everyone!" Roana who had unexpectedly become energetic - after getting out of her sleeping daze, throughout the trip to the building, started running

"Oh god, I'm so not used to running!" In Ha groaned speeding up her pace, she got taken by surprise when Solhyun - the girl who had stayed silent all the time, grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

"Only a little longer!" she said softly but in an encouraging tone.

"Were almost there!" Minami confirmed this, as she quickly glanced at the map.

"Couldn't they notify us earlier!" Ella asked through gritted teeth, "Unlike for others, our dorm isn't one step away from the school building."

"Beats me, we just need to arrive on time right now," Jessie answered as the almost closed auditorium doors came in sight.

"The doors are closing!" Roana groaned as she was already running as hard as she could.

"Not on my count." Phoebe made a last sprint and bursted through the door...

• Auditorium, Sacred Heart main building • 

The woman who had appeared on the t.v screen, was just about to do her opening speech when seven girls came running through the door, all panting, and breathing heavily. Suprised, and startled everyone turned their heads towards the seven in the door opening.