• Aurora •

A certain day, in a certain dorm, at Sacred Heart high

"Now, I can finally find out what this is." he looked curiously at the envelope infront of him.

It had been delivered to their dorm that morning, but due to having class, he couldn't examine it.

None of the other guys had touched it, knowing better than to touch official letters adressed at Namjoon.

As he opened it, and started reading the contents, his eyes turned big, and he let out a suprised whistle.

"How did they gather so much intel on them?" Namjoon questioned the schools might, as he scanned trough the detailed profiles.

Surprisingly the day had gone by well. Sacred Hearts had managed to - with help of Namjoon, make a deal with one of Neverlands biggest enterprises 'Briar Rose ENC'.

So he hoped this letter, wouldn't bring his mood down the gutter, after the good day.

After flipping trough the different pages, his eyes caught a a quick view of the photo on top, before his peace was disturbed.

"Something up Namjoon?" Hoseok walked in, just in time to hear Namjoon whistled.

He peeked over Namjoons shoulder, at the papers and his eyes turned big too.

"A-are those what I think they are?" Hoseok stuttert, as he could barely contain his excitement.

"Yes," Namjoon answerd nodding his head, he knew Hoseok would scream the moment he finished "These are the 7 profiles and contracts of the girls."

"OOOI, GUYS LISTEN UP THE GI-" Before Hoseok could finish his setence, Namjoon put a hand over Hoseoks mouth silencing him.

"Shut up idiot! Dont you remember Jungkooks, and Yoongi's reaction the first day!" He hissed at him, as Hoseok stopped jumping from exitement.

When Hoseok was about to reply to Namjoon, the door opened and others came walking in, alarmed by Hoseoks screaming. Namjoon had not been quick enough to stop him.

"Hobie why were you screaming?~" Jimin asked with worry and curiosity.

Namjoon quickly hid the envelope behind his back, and faked a sigh "It was nothing special guys, Hoseok had one of his outbursts again"

"I had to walk al the away here, for this?" Yoongi whined as he turned around and returned to his own room, "I thought Hoseok had seen a bug or something."

"Well you never know with Hobie..." Jungkook mumbled, before leaving with Jimin.

Jin and Taehyung were both in committee meetings, so they luckly didnt appear, or Jin would have suspected something.

"Sorry Namjoon" Hoseok mumbled, with an appolegetic expression, "Unlike those doom devils, I'm excited for the girls,"

"Mhm, its fine," Namjoon nodded his head in understanding, "I can understand you."

"REALLY?" Hoseok beamed in Namjoons ear, temporarely making him deaf.

"Only a tiny bit," Namjoon chuckled, before pushing Hoseok out of the door "Now leave I have some work to do."

"Alright~" Hoseok left, but not before turning around and pulling a cute face at Namjoon, who just sighed and closed the door in his face.

"Meanie!" Hoseok pouted, before leaving.

Little did he know, that Namjoon was staring off in to space, the moment he had left. Namjoon looked very absent, because he had seen the first girls photo.

"I recognise her from somewhere," Namjoon shook his head, as he couldn't put his finger on it, "But, I can't put my finger on it."

Namjoon knew he, and that photo had a connection. He only had to find out what kind of connection...

Seoul, Earth •

"Is dinner ready?" Sol asked, as she walked in to the kitchen.

"Yes sweetheart," Her dad - who was standing behind the stove, greeted her with a smile.

"You're home?" Sol asked, her surprise masked well behind her gentle voice, "More over, you're cooking?"

"You're surprised right?" Her dad could tell easly.

"I mean, you cook once in a blue monday." Sol shrugged, taking out the plates from the cupboard, and putting it on the table.

"True, but I happen to be in a terrific mood today." Her dad smiled, taking the pan of the stove, and placing it on the table.

"Did something happen at work?" Sol catched on to the reasons.

"We signed a deal with the best academy in Neverland." Her dad looked at her with a proud smile.

"Wasn't that the one you were juggling - many years for," Sol questioned, having heard the story a lot of times "Sacred Hearts or something?"

"Exactly, that school." Her dad nodded his head vigurously, as they both scooped some pasta on their plates.

It was her dads secret recept - and her fave, so Sol was already mouth watering, by smelling it.

"And..." He gave her a quick grin, "There might be something in for you too, in this deal."

"What do you mean?" Her heart started pounding, she didn't want to hope it, but at the same time she did.

"You might be able to attend the school," Her dad dropped the news, after a while of silence and much suspense, "And go to Neverland."

"Was that part of the deal?" Sol knew, her dad would never joke about these things, "Or was that an extra?"

"They proposed it," Her dad shrugged "Not sure why, I mean we have a good reason to stay away," he gave her a you-know-what-I-mean look, before continueing "But they said if I had children, it would be an honor if they attended Sacred Hearts."

"I'm glad they did." Sol thought, mentally dancing and screaming out of exitement.

"They even had this student there to help negotiate," Her dad looked a bit surprised, "He talked really well, and he voiced out everything smartly. I think his name was along the way of Najong, Namjong."

"I'll keep him in mind." Sol nodded her head, he might be someone handy to help her around the school.

"Well, as long as your mom and aunts are fine with it," Her dad gave her a warm smile, "you're free to go. That's because I know how you've always wanted to go."

As Sol was about to thank him, her Mom walked in whilst whisteling.

"Hello darlings," She gave both Sol, and her dad a kiss on the cheek, "You both seem happy. Anything happened?"

"Of course mommager caught on." Sol slightly smiled at her moms dog-like ability to sense the mood.

"Well, you see honey," Her dad started explaining, and Sol got lost in her own thoughts flying off to Neverland...