• Rapunzel •

A certain day at Sacred Heart High Garden

Flower gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine. 

Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate's design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine,
what once was mine  

Heal what has been hurtChange the fate's designSave what has been lostBring back what once was mine,what once was mine  

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"How many times has it been, that I have repeated these 9 lines." His fingers graced the worn out pages of his favorite book.

The only thing that gave him reassurance, and hope, during though times. The hope that he could undo the mistakes he had made.

"A rare flower..." He tjought, he had searched for the flower of his dreams endlessly, until he stumbled on this forgotten book in the darkest bits of Corona's palace library, "Are you real or just a phantom put to life?"

Once again his fingers graced the old yellowed paper, which he always did with a beating heart. Scared that the book - the only lead, and prove of the flowers existence he had, might fall appart anytime, shattering his hope with it.

"Will I ever get to see you...will you ever bestow me with your glow?" His voice was deep and yearning.

With a melancholic expression - contrasting the determined feeling inside him, he stared of in to the distance, his thoughts everywhere "I need you..." 

After what seemed like ages of wandering in his own mind, he was pulled out of his toughts, as someone called out his name, "Taehyung hurry up, you're gonna miss class!"

....

Other side of earth •

Mother Grothel felt a chill go through her spine, and a ominous feeling started lurking around in her chest.

"Roana!"  Where her first thoughts, as she immediately rushed up the stairs to check up on the sleeping girl.

Much to her surprise, and displease, the sleeping girls hair was glowing with a golden shine.

"What is going on?" Mother Grothel whispered, slightly fascinated by the glow. No matter how many years passed, her obsession with Roana's hair would never die out.

"Your hair should only glow, when I am brushing it." Grothel carefully - as to not wake up the sleeping girl, picked up a strand, and stroked it tenderly, "You shall always belong to me."

Grothel closed her eyes, and started murmuring words in a rythmic tune. The strand started glowing red, and Roana stirred in her sleep, a frown evident on her face.

Pleased with the Result, mother Grothel let go of the strand and slipped out of the room, like a shadow dancing in the night.

"No one will ever separate us, dear Roana..."