• 06 • Class Crimson Claw •

Third floor, Auditorium Sacred Hearts, main building 

"Let's go, guys, it's our time to shine," Najoom said as they all gathered around him. 

He mumbled a few words under his breath and created a spell for them to teleport to the stage. A second later, they disappeared in thin air, leaving behind no signs that they had been there.

Another second later a thick cloud of mist clothed the stage in mystery, taking the students by surprise. As the mist slowly dispersed, seven figures became visible, and the hall started buzzing with energy again, mostly coming from the female students.

"Hoseok, why the fuck did you start the mist?!" Yoongi grumbled in between his coughs.

"For some special effect," Hoseok grinned, giving him a 'duh' look, "Won't we look cool now!" 

When the figures on stage became clearly visible - after the mist had cleared up, all the girls started squealing and screaming random names.

"Damn, and here I thought our entrance was grand." In Ha mumbled, covering her ears with her hands, because the screams were so loud.

"Are they the school's idols or something?" Phoebe looked quite annoyed by the high pitched screaming.

Mrs. Graham who was a bit startled by their entrance tried to keep her calm and announced their names, "Well everyone, here they are, the 7 senior male students who will be joining the Crimson Claw class. Everyone meet Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook." every time she called out a name, she pointed at one of the males.

Every time a name was announced, all the girls in the hall would start chanting their name.

"They look even better in real life." a male student - in the row before them, stated with admiration in his voice.

"The people joining their class must be prepared for the mass of fangirls," Jessie said, looking at the spectacle with big eyes.

The tallest of the bunch with ashen brown hair was the one called Namjoon. The pink haired pretty boy was Seokjin. The black-haired, standoffish looking one was Yoongi. The guy with the orange-brown hair and a big smile on his face was Hoseok. Next to him stood the smallest of the bunch, grey-haired and with a cute face, named Jimin. The blond haired one with distinct features was Taehyung, and the last one to be announced was Jungkook, with a cold and stern looking expression.

"Now for the girls," Mrs. Graham stated after the cheers had calmed down, looking around for the familiar faces.

"We're here," A voice resounded from the wings of the stage, as a group of 3 girls walked out calmly.

This time it was the male students turn to start cheering and screaming loudly.

"I swear to god," Minami groaned, covering her ears again, "What kind of 'prestigious' school is this?"

"Ah! There you are Secilia," Mrs. Graham smiled her first genuine smile of that day, as she looked at the black haired, tall girl walking in front of the other two. The said female returned the smile before facing the crowd. 

"Well, without further ado, students meet Secilia Barossa, Miyuki Hashimoto, and Illona Feruna, the three senior female students of class Crimson Claw."

Miyuki was a petite, long brown haired girl, while Illona was the one with an average height out of the three, her face graced with rather big eyes. The three of them made a bow at the group of new students, unlocking whistles and cheers from the new male students.