Twenty-One: His replacement

Okay Loves. I am super super super sorry that I haven't updated in a very long time. I've just been extremely busy and even finding this time to write this chapter was difficult. That being said, there might be a few grammar mistakes in this chapter. I will eventually edit it soon. I hope this chapter makes up for my absence. Thanks for being patient and sticking with me and this story❤️❤️❤️
-SM
---------------
Athena

I haven't seen Levy in two days. I sent him a few text messages but he didn't respond to any of them.
Today I was in his class, so I decided I'd just talk to him when the course was done.
I sat down in the front row like I usually did and waited for the class room to fill up.
Two minutes before the class was supposed to start, it had filled up but there was still no sign of Levy.
It was not like him to be late.
Five minutes after the class was supposed to start, still no sign of Levy.

"I guess class is cancelled today!" Some guy yelled from the back of the class.
"Good, cause I didn't do my readings," another one joked. My peers began to laugh.
I guess I was the only one amongst my peers bothered by Levy's absence.
"Well I'm leaving," one girl stood up to go.

Suddenly, the doors opened up and my face lit up.
It returned to normal at the sight of a short bald man with his jacket hanging off his shoulder and shirt half tucked in and half tucked out of his pants.
He was panting when he sat his briefcase down on Levy's desk.
The girl who was getting ready to leave sat back down.
"Hi folks, I'm professed Earl. I will be replacing Professor Levy today."
He paused.
"Sorry I am late. I was teaching a course not too long ago, which is one the other side of campus. I had to jog here. Hence why I'm so out of breath, " he joked then laughed at his own joke.
He took off his jacket, which made the coffee stain on his collar visible.
He was the opposite of Levy.
He was short, unattractive and sloppy.
I became angry at him. I was angry at the fact that he was not Levy and he lacked all the qualities Levy possessed. Why was he the replacement?

"Some of you I recognize. For those of you who don't know me, I teach the other introduction to psychology course on Wednesday's. I also teach several other psychology courses on campus."

The class began and I couldn't concentrate.
Professor Earl's teaching was also lacking in comparison to Levy.

I didn't understand what was happening. Why wasn't levy here? And why didn't he at least give me a heads up as to why he wasn't coming?
The other night ended perfectly. We bonded. He held me in my arms all night and allowed me to cry and open up to him. Maybe that was too much to handle.
Maybe that made him overwhelmed.
I had to find out what was wrong.
I packed up my things and left the course in the middle of Professor's lesson.
There was no point. I couldn't concentrate anyways.

I walked to my dorm, thinking of all the possibilities that would have caused Levy to not come to class. Maybe he was sick. But he seemed fine the other night.
Maybe a migraine. I know when I used to get migraines, I wouldn't want to leave my bed, much less text or call anyone.
But there were certain people I'd make the exceptions for. I thought I would be that exception.
If I knew where he lived, maybe I could just bring him soup or something.
But I didn't know where he lived. He never brought me to his house.
I wonder why that was so?
Maybe it was too inappropriate.
I laughed to myself.
Our whole relationship was inappropriate.

I opened the door to my room and there was Michelle in the middle of giving a blowjob to a guy.
"Michelle! Seriously? I thought we were finally on good terms!"
"Athena! Really? I thought you had class. You're not supposed to be here."
The door was wide open, and all I could do was stare at Michelle's busted eye.
The guy under her finally looked at me.
"I'll double the price, if you can convince her to do a threesome."
Michelle looked at me with pleading eyes.
"Ew, No," I yelled.
The guy pushed Michelle aside and started to buckle up his pants.
"Well if you change your mind, Michi you have my number."
He threw some money on the bed, and Michelle quickly grabbed it and scanned it.
"Wait! This is less than we agreed on!"
"You only made me cum once, and the blowjob was uncompleted so that's the price."
"I gave you a blowjob for forty minutes straight!"
"Yeah and I couldn't cum because I was too distracted by your ugly eye. Why do you think we did doggy style? Anyways. I got to get to class," he said before he passed by me. I made a fist, he flinched, winked at me then left the room.

Michelle sat in the bed and starting to cry.
"How I'm I going to make up this money, with this ugly eye," she sobbed.
"Michelle you need to go to the police, this is crazy."
"I can't. He already found out somehow that I went to the doctors. He said to me if I told campus security, he'd kill me, and I don't doubt he would."
"Is he a student here?"
She didn't answer.
"He is isn't he?"
"Yes, but he was supposed to graduate like two or three years ago. He's just taking extra classes so he can keep doing his prostitution business. He's like 27."
"What's his name?"
"All I know is his first name Marley. He never says his last name."
"Well we'll just have to find out."
"Athena, no. What's the point?"
"Because maybe if we can't go to the police, we can find away to get him kicked out of the university."
"How do we do that?"
"If he's doing prostitution, he's doing other illegal activities for sure. We can't tell on him about the prostitution because he'll know it was you, but we just need to find something that anybody could have known, that won't come back to you. Maybe we can even frame him for something."
"Athena, you're scaring me."
"All we need is his first and last name and I know a friend that could do some real damage using a computer."
"Okay, but how are we going to get that?"
I thought about her question and it came to me. There was one way I could find out Marley's last name and find out where Levy lived.
"We have to break into the dean's office."