Fifteen: His Apology

Athena

I stormed out of the classroom.
I wasn't some weak girl who needed protection.
He wasn't my boyfriend.
Just because I slept with him once, didn't mean I was now his property.
I walked in my room to find Michelle with a girl. The girl was sitting on my bed.
"Oh hey," Michelle said. "I almost forgot I had a roommate."
I didn't reply. Instead I looked at the girl who was sitting on my bed.
She got up.
"I should probably go," she said and she did.
"Geeze, you didn't have to give her the death stare." Michelle said.
"I don't want anybody on my bed. This is my side," I said. "Keep yourself and your friends on your side and off my side please and thank you."
She rolled her eyes. "My God!" She said. "I thought the reason why you haven't been here much was because you found a man to give you some good dicking. But clearly, since you're still so tense and uptight, that's not the case."
I rolled my eyes.
Her face softened. "Do I really bother you that much that you have to find somewhere else to sleep? Is this room just your closet area now?"
I looked at her and she did looked a bit sad. I didn't realize that it was possible to actually hurt her feelings. Not with the way she acted anyways. She acted like she didn't care what anybody thought of her. She acted tough and hardheaded. Somewhat like me.
Maybe that's why we couldn't get along. Well that, and the fact that she had no respect or regard for anybody else's things.
"No," I said. "The reason why I haven't been here is because of a guy."
When I said this, her eyes lit up.
"Who? Do I know him? Have I slept with him?"
"No I doubt it."
"Who is he? What's his name?" she continued.
"I'm not telling you," I replied."
"Oh c'mon. Just when I thought there was a slight chance that we could be friends." She whimpered like a puppy. "This campus is so big. It's not like I'm going to actually find out who he is."
"Sorry, but I'm still not telling you."
"Fine. But at least we've made some progress."
She got up.
"Anyways, I have a date. I'll see you later roomie." And with that she left the room.

Weird. I think that's the friendliest conversation Michelle and I have ever had.
I sat down on my desk and before I could start doing some readings, I got a text. It was from Levy.

Meet me at my office in five minutes. -Levy.
I didn't feel like arguing or making up or what ever he wanted to do. I just didn't feel like talking to him.
No. -Athena
No?-Levy
Exactly, no. -Athena.
"Fine then, miss Bailey. Open your door. -Levy
I couldn't stop blinking:. I was surprised by what I just read. There was no way he was here.
Of course, I marched towards the door and opened it anyways. And of course he was actually here. He quickly entered and I shut the door, locking it when he was inside.
"What are you doing here? Are you trying to get us in trouble?" I said.
"Well, you wouldn't come to me so I came to you," he said examining the room.
"Are you in your right mind?"
He ignored what I said and continued to look around the room.
"I'm assuming this is your side," he said.
I nodded.
He took his jacket off and sat on my bed.
"Levy you need to leave. My roommate can come home any minute."
"I just saw your roommate on her way to some party and it didn't look like she was coming home any time soon."
"Well I don't feel like having any guests over."
"So I see you're still angry," he said.
I didn't reply.
"Maybe it wasn't smart on my part, but you can't deny that he did deserved it. Plus, he has already requested to transfer out of my class and into the other psychology course. Now you don't have to see him everyday."
"That just makes things worst," I said.
"How so?"
"You saw how angry he was when he left the course. Now he will have some kind of grudge towards us. What if he tries it again?"
"Or, what if he is just ashamed and couldn't stand the embarrassment and that's why he left the course."
He pulled me on the bed.
"Athena, he is not your problem to worry about anymore."
"Maybe you're right," I admitted. "But the next time, let me fight my own battle," I told him. "I may be only 18, but I'm still an adult. I don't need you to treat me like a child. He nodded, pulling me in closer.
"Well now that that's settled..."
He kissed me on my neck. He kept kissing me on my neck until his kisses turned into sucking. I could feel a hickie forming. He slowly moved his hands in between my legs, and stopped when he reached my clit on the outside of my panties.
"I love how you always wear dresses," he whispered into my ears. And with that, he began to rub. I felt my myself uncontrollably get wet. He then pulled my panties and let his middle finger slip inside of me. He went in and out until he heard me moan. He then took off my panties completely. Then he laid me on the bed. He waited until I was lying flat before he buried his face in between my thighs. He licked my clit first and then he began to suck on it lightly. His tongue swirled all around my pussy. He sucked my juices without hesitation. I grabbed onto his head and he yanked my arms and constrained me. This only made me more horny. My thighs shook. I closed my eyes. I never felt this before. He knew this. He knew this would make me go wild.
When I could feel myself almost about to climax, he stopped.
He got up.
When I opened my eyes, I saw him unbuckling his pants.
"Turn around," he said. I listened.
He climbed on the bed behind me and positioned his dick right in front of my pussy hole and he entered. I felt his dick go deep inside of me. This time, it didn't hurt. This time it was all pleasure.
He grabbed hold of my breasts while he fucked me from behind.
I heard my ass clap and felt his balls hitting me every time he went in.
I moaned loudly, uncontrollably. He groaned in satisfaction. I loved this feeling and I didn't want it to end. I didn't want either of us to climax. It was just too fucking good..