Nine: His Kiss

Athena

Holding the spot where she punched me with my hand, I walked towards my room.
I was embarrassed. I've never gotten punched before.
Not only that, but I looked like a mess.
My shirt was hardly tucked in, and my bra wasn't buckled on fully.
To make matters worst, I lost my panties when I ran out. I probably dropped it at the frat house.
It didn't matter because there was no way I was going back to that house.

I continued to walk across campus keeping my head down, only raising it at times to avoid running into people.
I spotted a man that looked like Levy walking towards me and I ducked behind a garbage can.
There was no way I was going to let him see me like this.
I waited behind the garbage can for about three minutes until someone tapped my shoulder.
"Athena?"
I got up slowly, already recognizing his voice. I turned around.
"Hey professor Levy, how's it going?"
I forced a fake smile in an attempt to cover up my embarrassment.
Even if I did manage to trick him into believing I wasn't embarrassed, and that ducking behind garbage cans was normal, the redness from the punch would catch his attention.
"Ms Bailey, Why are you hiding behind th-oh what happened to you?"
"I-uh, I fell."
He raised an eyebrow and folded his arms.
"You fell?"
"Yup, I fell."
"It looks like you were hit," he said in a stern voice.
I folded my arms mimicking his.
"Well, it was a bad fall."
He stared at me for several minutes.
"Come to my office, I'll get you some ice to stop the swelling."

I followed him to the place that has become familiar to me.
He opened the door and I sat on the couch which had been a bed last night.
He opened his fridge and took out an ice tray. He dropped three pieces of ice into a sandwich bag and handed it to me.
I placed the cold bag right under my left eye.
He sat in his office chair across from me and leaned back on the chair. For a few seconds, he just stared at me.
This made me a bit nervous.
"So what really happened?"
It didn't seem like he was going to let it go, so I decided to tell him.
Well, I obviously didn't tell him the whole truth; how because of him I was feeling horny all day and I went over the Chris' to satisfy my urges.
Instead I told him, I had been simply visiting a friend when he kissed me and his girlfriend walked in.
It wasn't the full truth, but it was more or less what happened.

"I see," is all he said when I finished explaining what happened to me.
Looking at him looking at me, I could tell he didn't believe me. I couldn't figure out why.
My story was constant and I was a good liar, or so I thought.
Until I saw where his eyes were lingering and it all made sense.
I quickly closed my legs, forgetting that I was not wearing panties.
No wonder he didn't believe me. I wasn't properly dressed and I was missing clothes.
I looked like I just had sex.
The rapid shut of my legs made things awkward. His eyes watched the floor as my cheeks started to burn red with embarrassment.

"Let me see your eye," he said sitting beside me on the couch.
I took the ice off and he examined it.
The smell of men's cologne filled my nostrils.
God, he smelled so good.
The heat from his body warmed me up.
I got this sudden urge to touch him, to kiss him.
He finished examining my eye.
"It's not bad, it shouldn't leave a bruise. Just keep icing it for a few hours."

His breath touched my neck. The smell of peppermint escaping.
I couldn't help it. I wasn't stupid, there was something happening between us.
I was about to kiss him, but he beat me to it.
He planted a sweet peck on my lips.
He pulled back, examining my facial expressions, trying to figure out if he had crossed a line.
I took away his concerns with a kiss back.
He held the back of my head as our kiss intensified.
He picked me up from my ass and sat me down on top of him. He sat at the edge of the couch , while I sat on top of him, my legs wrapped around him.
We continued to kiss with more force each second.
An alarm went off.
He stopped kissing me and I took this as my sign to get off.
Back to reality.
"I have a class to teach in five minutes."
He got up and searched for his brief case.
He looked at me and sighed. "I'm sorry," he said before he left.
Again I was left alone feeling this way.
I decided no more acting on urges.
I was just going to go home and take a cold shower.
I fixed my clothing to the best of my abilities and went on my way to my room.

On my way, I stopped by the front office to get the guides and regulations rule book for the university.
I entered my room and Michelle wasn't here.
Thank God. I really didn't feel like dealing with her again.
I took a shower and got dressed.
I sat at my desk and opened the rule book.
I looked though a lot of rules before I found the one I was looking for.
Section D: Teacher-Student Relationships
(1) The following rules include all students who are registered with the university, both undergraduates and graduate students. Including Mature, college and high school students. This excludes students who have previously but no longer attend the university.
(2): A student may not have any romantic or sexual relationships with any professor that teaches any of their courses in the university. This includes courses that they may potentially teach in the future.
(3) A student may not have any romantic or sexual relationship with any professor in the division of their major or minor.
(Thus, if you're a sociology major, you may not have any type of relationship with a professor who teachers the sociology division)
(4) A student may not be in any other relationship with a professor that may give that student advantage over other students. This includes any kind of familial ties to any student. The student may be in the course, but another professor will be asked to grade any for-grade assignments.
If any of these rules are allegedly broken or reported, a full investigation will be done. The University alumni will determine the guilty or innocent status of the student.
If found guilty, the student will risk temporary suspension or expulsion from the university.

I put the book down, shocked and disappointed but what I just read.
It wasn't fair.
I wondered why it seemed like only the student would get into trouble.
I picked the book back up and flipped the page wondering what would happened to Levy in this situation...