Thirteen: Her Undoing

Athena

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Levy sitting at his desk. When I walked in, he spun his chair around and faced me.
He was about to say something but was thrown off guard by me walking aggressively towards him and sitting on him. We were face to face.
I kissed him without giving him a chance to object or say that this was wrong.
I really didn't care. I just wanted to be with him. I wanted him inside of me.
He kissed me back.
I knew he would.
He grabbed me and pick me up from my ass. My legs were wrapped around his waist. I could feel him getter harder and this made me more horny. While still wrapped around him, he put me up against the wall. He kissed me more intensely. His tongue swirled in my mouth, and mine in his.
He carried me to the futon and he sat down on the bed with me still on top of him.
His dick felt so good underneath me and I wanted to feel it without the clothing.
I took off his shirt. I then took off my shirt and my bra. I was about to take off my pants but his hands stopped me.
"Slow down," he said. I blushed. I didn't realize how aggressive I was being.
He cupped both my breasts in his hands and rubbed them in circular motions.
I moaned.
He took his hand off the left breast and started to suck it while still rubbing the right one. Oh God.
I felt myself get wet.
Still sucking my breast, his hand traveled down my pants and stopped on my clit where he began to rub. I hesitated a bit.
"Just relax," he said.
And I did. He continued the rub and my legs began to shake.
I couldn't help myself, I moaned loudly.
I've never experienced this much pleasure before. This is what I've been missing out on.
He moved his hands from my clit and stuck it inside me.
"Very good," he whispered and he played with my pussy.
He took his fingers out and pulled off my pants.
"You're so wet," he said.
He slowly laid me on the bed and pulled off his pants. His dick was exactly how I imagined it, if not bigger.
He climbed on top of me and he kissed me. He kept kissing me as he let himself inside of me.
I let out a painful moan. It was strange how it could hurt but feel so good at the same time.
His dick moved in the right motions, each time hitting the right places.
I moaned and cried out in ways I've never done before. My head fell back and my eyes rolled back.
He told me to wrap my legs around him so I did, and with this, he went deeper inside of me.
"Lift your legs up," he said. I obeyed.
My legs stayed up in the air, as he continued to fuck me.
I could feel him deep inside me. His balls were hitting against me as he went in and out.
I was breathing heavily.
My legs shook intensely as I climaxed.
As I did, he smiled, satisfied that he hit the right spot.
He continued to fuck me.
Now going at a rapid speed. It was his time to cum now and he was going in, getting every inch of his dick wet with my cum.
He groaned in satisfaction and as his speed picked up, I could tell that he was nearing his climax.
When he ejaculated, he let out a satisfied groan.
He was still panting when he finished and he flopped over on the futon near me.
We both laid there for a bit, letting our bodies cool down.
I wanted to go again. But he looked like he was tired from the work he put in.
"You don't happen to have a shower in here, do you?" I asked him.
He smiled. "I do."
Of course he did. He practically had everything in this office of his.
He got up and extended his hand.
I grabbed on to it and he pulled me up.
He eyes traveled down my body.
"God, you're so sexy," he said.
He lead me to the bathroom in the back of his office.
The shower was small, but big enough to hold two people.
He turned on the water and let it run a bit.
He hoped in.
"Ready for round two?" He said grinning at me.
My eyes gleamed in excitement.
My nipples displayed how much I wanted him. How much I wanted to do it all over again.
I hoped in the shower and let the hot water hit me. The steamy shower making part two even more sexy...