Twelve: His Generosity

Chris was holding my arm.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Why the sour attitude?" He said. "I just want to talk."
"There's nothing left for us to talk about."
"You can't just insult me and walk away. We both know you weren't desperate. We both know that you wanted me and that you still want me. Why you playing games?"
"Get off of me. I want to go home"
"Listen Athena. You're not going home until we finish what we started okay?" He brung his body closer to mine.
"You come to the party, knowing full well I was going to be here. You throw on a smoking hot dress, showing off that fat ass of yours." He grabbed my ass and I flinched. "You tease me all night. What did you expect?"
"Are you delusional? Tease you? I barely even looked at you the whole night."
"Alright, enough talk. Come here," he said as he pulled me closer into him. He started to kiss my neck and I felt so disgusted.
I tried to push him off, but I was still drunk and weaker than usual.
After a few more attempts of trying to break free of his grasp, I gave up.
"That's right. Just allow it," he whispered into my ears.
His hands traveled down my body and I became so exhausted. The alcohol was hitting me at its climax and my eyes could barely stay awake.
I felt him ease off of me and I stumbled to the floor. I heard voices.
"Get off of her right now."
"Professor Levy, it's not what you think."
"Christopher, go home NOW before I call campus security."
I heard footsteps run away from me.
My eyes were blinking in and out of sleep.
I felt someone pick me up.
My eyes grew heavy and I passed out.

**
I woke up to a pounding headache and a sore arm. My red dress was replaced with a loose white t-shirt.
I stared at my surroundings realizing that I was not in my own bed. I recognize this place though. It was Levy's office. I sat up on the futon and the room started to spin.
"Easy," Levy said as he approached me with a cup of water and an aspirin in hand.
"Thanks," I said as he handed it to me. I threw the aspirin in my mouth and gulped down the water.
"What happened last night? Why I'm I here?" I asked him.
He looked surprised. "You don't remember last night?" He asked me.
"No, not really," I confessed.
He sighed. "You don't remember Chris trying to force you into having sex with him?"
"I remember drinking at the party, playing a game with the keg. Chris was at the party. I remember seeing him there."
I tried to get up.
"Maybe you should lay down," he said.
"But I have to get to class," I replied feeling dizzy.
"Athena, it's six o'clock on a Saturday morning."
"Oh," I said as I laid back on the bed.
"You stayed here all night?"
"Yeah."
"Did you get any sleep?"
"No, don't worry about it, I couldn't sleep anyways."
He went to his desk and started to sort through papers.
"Well, thank you," I said.
You're welcome," he said without making eye contact with me.
I dozed off again and when I woke up, levy was still sitting at his desk.
I got up and the growl of my stomach caught his attention.
"Get dressed, I'll take you somewhere for breakfast," he said packing up his desk.
I got up and did what he said. Normally I didn't like people telling me what to do, but with him, I felt obliged to obey.
I grabbed my dress from the chair.
"That's all you have?"
"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" I asked.
"You want to go eat breakfast in that?"
I shrugged.
He opened a draw in his desk and threw me a pair of running pants.
"Put this on for now. Go to your dorm and meet me back here in twenty minutes."
"I didn't know you were so demanding." I said.
He smiled. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me Miss Bailey."
I put his clothes on and walked towards the door.
"Twenty minutes," he reminded me as I walked out.
I headed to my dorm and got dressed.
I showered and threw my hair in a bun. I threw on some yoga pants and a loose long sleeve shirt.

I made my way back to his office and he was dressed in more casual attire.
"This isn't weird?" I asked. "A student and a teacher eating together on campus?"
"This is why we are not eating on campus. Follow me to my car." He said and I did.
I looked around and nobody noticed me tailing behind him.
I looked around again before I got into his car.
He drove me to a secluded breakfast place off campus.
We ordered and ate.
"Is Chris the boy responsible for your sore eye?" He asked focused on his food.
"Yeah, well not him literally, but his girlfriend."
"Where did you meet him? In psychology class?"
"No.. Wait, he's in the intro to psychology class?" I asked.
"Yes, Christopher Dickens to my knowledge is majoring in psychology."
"Well, so much for me avoiding him this semester," I said.
"Would you like to report what he did?"
"No, that would probably make it worst."
He nodded and our conversation grew quiet.
"Wait," he said before we got up to leave. "Here."
I took the card that he was handing to me.
"What's this for?" I asked him.
"Incase of anything, that's my work number. In the back is my personal cellphone. Don't hesitate to call."
Staring at the card he gave me, I became confused of our relationship. I knew boundaries were crossed from the moment I fell asleep in his office. And they were destroyed the moment we kissed, but I though after reading and acknowledging the potential consequences, we would stop. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't want to stop.
I took his card and put it in my purse.

He took me back to campus and that's were we parted ways.
I went to the library to catch up on some readings for the upcoming week.
I didn't stop reading and studying unless it was for food or bathroom breaks.
I finally stopped when I was woken up by the janitor tapping me on the shoulder.
"The library is closed miss. If you still need to study, the study zone is open 24/7."
I got off my seat embarrassed, hoping that he couldn't tell that I had been having another sex dream about Levy.

I must have been sleeping for a bit because it had gotten dark outside.
I walked up to my dorm room and heard giggles from within the room. It sounded like either Michelle had company or she was on the phone with someone. Either way, I didn't want to deal with her.
I placed my hand in my pocket and took out the card Levy gave me at breakfast.
I needed an excuse to see him. And my roommate potentially being in my room with a guy was the perfect excuse, even if it wasn't actually true.
I flipped the card and dialled his personal cellphone number.
On the second ring he answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey, it's Athena."
"Is everything alright?"
"Yeah, I'm locked out. I was wondering if I could use your office again?"
"Yeah, I just left campus, let me turn back around," he said.
"Great, I'll see you soon."

I quickly fixed myself and walked towards his office. Before I opened the door, I sprayed my favourite vanilla fragrance. This time I wanted to do more than just talk.
This time I was going to make my dream become reality.