Twenty-Five: His Backyard

Athena

After the bus ride, I looked at my phone and I still had another 15-minute walk to do. I spent time contemplating this plan. Was this a good idea? After an hour and some minutes on the bus, I had some time to calm down. Going to his house? Doesn't that seem a little stalkerish? If someone came to my house unannounced and uninvited, I would think it was a little weird. Well, I already came all this way. Maybe I could just explain it with a good excuse. But what? By the time I went through all these thoughts, I found myself at his door.

It was a beautiful house deep in the suburbs. Stonewalls, pillars, high ceilings and black accents. The house was a perfect family home. . The front lawn was perfectly cut, with perfectly shaped shrubs surrounding the outside. A stoned pathway led me from the sidewalk to the front door. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. There was no going back now...

"Athena?" Levy asked startled. He quickly closed the front door and looked both ways of the street. "What are you doing here?"
I was surprised. I wasn't sure how he'd react, but I didn't think he'd be this unhappy.
"I-I-uh, um." He was staring at me intensely, and this was one of the few moments in my life when I didn't know what to say. I think it surprised him too because he raised his left eyebrow, still staring at me, still waiting for a response.

"You weren't in class yesterday, I-um was worried that you weren't feeling well. I wanted to see how you were and bring you some soup."
A confused look spread across his face. " If that's the case, uh, where's the soup?" He asked looking at my empty hands.
Shit! I should have come up with a better excuse. "Okay, the truth is I didn't hear from you and we slept together so I thought you were ghosting me and an hour ago I was enraged."
He continued to look at me. Just then, the sound of one of the neighbours taking out their trash startled him and he took me by the hand and led me around the side of his house. I wondered why we didn't just go inside.

"So let me get this straight," he said putting his hand on his head, "You didn't see me in class, and I didn't answer your texts right away so you come straight to my house?"
I said nothing.
"Athena! You can't just do that." He said with his voice escalated. Do you know what the University would do if they knew you were here? Or if my wi..my neighbours saw you. God Athena, what were you thinking?" He stopped and looked at me.
Words finally came out of my mind. "Well, what the fuck did you expect me to do? You didn't-"
"What? I didn't text you?" He said, finishing my sentence. "Athena, I really didn't expect you to be this wait-by-the-phone girl. You seem more.." he searched for the right word to use "composed than that." He looked at me as I held my arms behind my back. I felt like I was being scolded.

He looked at me with this composure and jerked his head back as if he came to a realization. "Wait, Athena, you weren't a virgin were-"
"No" I cut him off.
"Right, because you had sex with Chris..."
"No!" I said, "I mean yeah. Well, no not really. It was like two seconds, it didn't even count I don't think."
"How many guys did you..."
"Really? You're going there?" Now my voice is escalated."
"I'm just trying to understand you, I-can you just answer?"
I shrugged. "I Don't know like two, three if count Chris." I shrugged again. "Why does it even matter?" I asked him.
He took his hand and put it over his mouth dragging it down to his chin, touching his beard on the way. " If I knew, I wouldn't... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have."
I slammed my back against the side of the house wall. I thought about so many ways this conversation could go and this wasn't one of them. I was pissed.
"So you slept with me because you thought I was a girl who just, what, slept around? " I went closer to his face. "Is this what you do? Find a dumb freshman to sleep with and then throw them away the minute they're all used up?"
"No, that's not-"
"Fuck you!" I said pushing him. "How about you tell me how many students you've slept with? Acting like fucking me was a new thing. Like you don't go around sleeping with students, professor" I mocked him. "You ass!" I pushed him again and I tried one more time before he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him. I was inches away from his face.
"It's not like that." His voice was calm now. "I didn't lie. This is not something I do often. I've never slept with a student before."

I looked into his eyes, searching for the truth. His eyes seemed honest like I could trust what he was saying. I also could have been distracted by how close his body was to mine. He looked down at my lips and I couldn't help it. I grabbed him, kissing him desperately. He kissed back. He leaned me against the house wall and kept kissing me until I wanted more.

"Maybe we should go inside your house," I suggested, breathing heavily.
"Isn't it sexier right here, outside?" He asked. " Have you ever had sex outside before?" I shook my head no. His hands travelled down my back and landed on my ass. He squeezed my ass and lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist. I was up against the house wall, being held up by his left arm when he took his right arm and pushed my panties to the side of my vulva. My pussy was exposed.

"I love that you're always wearing dresses" he whispered in my ears as he unbuckled his belt and shook down his pants. He positioned his dick and pushed it inside of me. Now both hands were holding me up. He kissed my neck while he fucked me. I couldn't help but moan. He kept going until my moans grew louder. He looked at me moaning.
"Fuck you're sexy," he said.
"Don't stop", I moaned. He obeyed. I came. He kept going, faster and faster until he came.
"You're still on the pill right?"
"Yeah."
He pulled up his pants and buckled his belt. I fixed my panties.
"I'll take you back to campus," He said. "Wait in the car. I have to quickly get my wallet and laptop."
I waited in the car. It took him a couple of minutes to get his stuff. I watched him lock the door and make his way to the car.
"Ready?" He asked me.
I nodded. He started the car and drove me back.