Embarrassed and still slightly scared he refused to look up cuddling into the hard chest he liked . His fingers roamed slightly on the right where he could imagine a nippled is as the flesh between his fingers hardened at the touch. He focused on the heart beats beneath his ear and closed his eyes inhaling and exhaling slowly as he voice above him instructed to do.

The movements stopped and opening his eyes he realised they were now on  some bed , probably Harry's he thought as he looked to his right and could see the passage.

They sat like that in silence with Harry's arm roaming Niall's back and the shaken boy's fingers toying Harry's nipple.

"You okay ?" Harry whispered after some time and got a shaking of head in reply . He sighed pulling away which was a struggle as Niall had latched himself on him and was refusing to let go .

"Niall ...look at me please" it didn't help his case .He put two fingers under Niall's cheek and whispered "princess , please look up . "

Two sparkling  blue eyes stared straight at him making him breathless. He never really looked at the blonde's eyes so now as he stared into those pools of oceans he knew he was lucky to not have missed the beautiful sight.

He whipped the tears with his thumb and cleaned his face with the towel he had gone to bring as he said "Everything is fine now .I beat the guy and now he won't hurt you ,never okay ?"

He got a hiccup in reply and he was okay with it as he knew Niall was listening to him as the blue eyes didn't waver for even a second.

"Now C'mon its late ,let's go to bed okay ?"  With that he pulled Niall's hand from his chest trying to make the lad stand up but he refused to .

"No Ha...I don't want to sleep alone " Niall said instantly locking his fingers with Harry's still on his chest .

Green eyes meet blue and as the words were repeated for the second time , decision was made.

Harry held Niall by his waist and shifted behind in his bed hitting the wall . He placed Niall in front of him who grabbed his thigh making Harry clear his throat loudly .

He removed his shirt and laid down taking his position as he watched Niall remove his shoes and turn back to him getting under cover.

He closed his eyes only to open them as he felt short arms around him and head crooked in his arm pit. He tilted his chin down to see mass of hair trying to pull him harder .

A small smile curl upon his lips and he shifted on his side changing his position ( now sleeping on his right side facing the boy ) . He adjusted the boy by pulling him into him and smiled as Niall nuzzles his face in the crook of his neck . He pushed his fingers through the boy's and placed them on their previous position on his chest closing his eyes.

As the blonde's breathing evened out Harry shifted forward grabbing the phone he had placed on the night stand before he messaged the familiar number

From:Harry

Call or text me ASAP !

With that he placed the phone down as hands tightened on him and closed his eyes falling into a dreamless sleep .

~~

An

Sorry for not updating   .
Here is the chapter!

Thoughts on the chapter ?

Thoughts on Narry ?

What do you want to happen next ?

Vote . comment. Share and add to reading list / library if you like the story .

Take care Lovelies 👋❤