ch.9 wherever you will go.

After finishing our,very long, kiss.  I asked him did he want to go for a walk.

''yeah, sure, I'll bring you to the place I used to always walk to, to clear my head''.

I dryed my hair a bit but then let it go naturally curly. we then locked up the house and started to walk.

We talked about alot of random stuff, just basically getting to know each other a bit more... this was great, I feel like I just fit... like him and the boys and all the girls have been the missing piece in my life for a long time.

''Where are we?'', we came to the edge of a forest that was completely surrounded by beautiful , magnificant trees.

''this is the most peaceful place on earth'', he smiled widely.

It was sooo beautiful, I whipped out my phone  and started to take pictures.

Nathan pulled the phone from my hand, kissed me and took a picture. when he handed back the phone , I spent a few seconds looking at the picture. He had his eyes closed while kissing me, thats a good thing, now I know that he does love me.

After being submerged in my own thoughts, I looked up and Nathan was gone.

''NATHAN, please don't do this, I scare really easily...please stop being stupid!''.

I walked a few meters before standing still. I'm just gonna stand here until he gets bored.

I heard a crunch on the ground behind me but I stayed still. I felt a warm breath on the back of my neck. I knew it was him.

He kissed the back of my neck and moved next to me and kissed down my jawline, ''It's kinda romantic here, don't  you think?'', he kissed my neck again.

I turned around and pushed him against  one of the huge trees, before resuming our kissing session. 

After 10 minutes, I kissed him softly, '' what are we going to tell your parents?''.

He laughed, '' Don't worry, they wanted us to be together since they saw you walking through their front door''.

'' that's good to know'', I smiled.

I whipped his hat off his head and put it on me.

He spoke,'' OOOOOO NO, just because I have a soft spot for you doesn't mean you can steal my hats''.

''WHY?...what are you going to do?... kiss me to death?'', I joked.

''I can try''

On that note, I ran. Laughing uncontrolably to myself. He ran after me, he was getting closer.

I got distracted and tripped over a root that was sticking up  from the ground.

He caught me before I fell, ''Is this gonne become a regular occurance?, me saving your life?'', he pulled me up in front of him.

''yup, you'll just have to get used to it''

With that , we began to walk back to his house. We chatted along the way.

He looked at me, '' you looking forward to America?''

''OMG, i'm so excited'', I nearly jumped I was so excited.

''I can't wait either'', he beamed back at me.

''Oh shit!'', I smacked my forehead.

''what is it?'', he asked, slightly worried about my random outbreak..

''My passport is still at my house''.

''It's ok, calm down,we'll head over their tomorrow night when we get back ok?''