ch.13 Start of something new....!!

''This is bad'', Lauren paced up and down the bathroom.

''why?'', Alice asked completely oblivious.

'' did you not see the way Liam looked at her, it's blatantly obvious'', Lauren pointed the situation out to Alice.

''It's fine, I don't even know him, I have a boyfriend and that's that'', I took a deep breath.

Alice patted me on the shoulder, ''You didn't know Nath either, just be careful meg, ok?''.

They walked out of the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror,''What the fuck is wrong with me?''.

Jess burst through the door twirling around, ''I THINK I'M IN LOOVVEEE''.

I laughed,''It's a great feeling isn't it?''.

She nodded excitedly. we fixed our hair and walked back out to everyone together.

Alice sat next to Louis, they weren't flirting or anything, just chatting. Everyone was engrossed in conversation.

Then Liam asked, ''So what brings you to New York?''.

''Emmm, our boyfriends and friends are here because of work, so they brought us with them''.

''Oh, well, what do they work as?'', he smiled.

''A boyband, well, a ladband really'', I said awkwardly.

''Oh God, please don't say what I know you're going to say'', he said with a groan.

''What?'', I said confused.

''Please don't tell me it's the wanted!''.

I nodded slowly, ''It is, why?''.

'' Our management has told us that their too big a competition and not to have any contact WHAT so ever with them''.

I jumped in,''well that's just stupid, you don't even know each other''.

''I know, try telling them that!'', he refered to their management.

He told the boys and they weren't to happy about the situation.

I spoke, ''Look, we're probably never going to see each other again anyway, so theirs no point in worrying!''.

Liam looked at me sadly, ''I'm never going to see you again?''.

''I think it's for the best'', I looked at the boys apologetically.

The girls agreed and we stood up to leave, we said goodbye and left. As we crossed the road we could hear shouting coming from behind us. I saw a blonde head bobbing through the crowd. It was Niall.

He ran up to Jess, ''please text me...or something!'', he said out of breath.

''No problem...I will'', she smiled happily at him.

He kissed her on the cheek, ''Talk to you soon, bye girls'', He smiled and waved at us.

He was just SO adorable. Jess started giggling. She opened the piece of paper and their was everytype of communication on it. E-mail. youtube, msn, twitter, facebook, pingchat, BBM and his phonenumber.

Alice spoke,''Jesus, he definetly wants to get in your pants''.

OOHHHH Alice, subtle as always, we all looked at her and shook our heads.

It was 3 o'clock so we decided to split up and meet back in about 2 hours.

I walked around the M+M shop laughing at all the little things that I was gonna get the boys. I saw someone across the rail I was standing at  but they ducked.