ch.11 : Amazing!

I watched about three films. about 20 minutes towards the end of the last film it was cut off because we were landing in 15 minutes.

I looked out the window, I could see New York stretching for miles and miles with the clearly visable empire state building standing between all the smaller buildings. We stared out the windowcompletely mesmerizeed by everything we saw. W e finally landed and started to get off the plane, we met the boys in the luagage area.

''how as the flight?'' nath asked.

''AAHHHHH, it was good, me and the girls chatted for ages it was good fun''

''Jayne's meeting us at the hotel everyone'', max shouted back at us.

''who's Jayne?'', I asked.

''Oh I'm sorry, she's our manager, and she basically put us together'', he answered back.

''OOOOright, cool'', I smiled.

The cold air hit our faces as we walked out of the airport, it was nearly the end of November, so the coldness was beginning to settle in.

I always dreamed about coming to New York and finding love, like they do in the movies. It's every girls dream, but now I'm in the big city and I'm already after finding my prince charming.

When we got to the hotel the boys all went and hugged this woman.

Jess whispered, ''That's Jayne, she's really nice''.

Jayne gave us all room keys but before handing them over she whipped them back.

''And no sharing, boys you have to be focused''

As they faced her they put their hands behind there backsand crossed their fingures, ''yup Jayne, no sharing''. they smiled widely.

''I mean it boys, don't lie to me''

Jayne handed the keys to us.

The boyshad their own rooms bu the girls shared with each other.

I shared with Alice and Jess. Sinead and Char stayed together. Then Lauren and Raven shared. Having three in our room meant that we got the biggest room. Their was three double beds and it was huge. With giant wardrobes and two bathrooms. 

''WOW'', we dropped our stuff and looked around. A few moments latertheir was a bang on the door. It was Nathan  and Tom.

Tom spoke, ''c'mon, I'll get your stuff and put it in my room''.

Nathan copied Tom and walked towards our suitcases.

''EHHHHH, no'', Alice smacked Toms hand away.

''why not?'', he asked confused.

''I'm staying with the girls''

''me too'', we stood our ground.

Nathan pleaded,'' HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF MY BED'', he showed me a picture that he had taken.

''WOOOOOWWWWWWWWW'', I looked at it amazed.

He smiled thinking I gave in.

''you're gonna have loads of space to sleep'', Alice and Jess burst out laughing.

''you're such a stubborn woman'', he pulled me into a hug.

I whispered in his ear, ''I'll come say hi later, to have a look of your room of course''.

''more like break in the bed'', Tom mumbled.

Nathan turned to him, '' we don't all have the same plan as you Tom''.