ch.3 you cast a spell on me

(megan POV)

It was 10 in the morning when I woke up. When I opened my eyes I noticed that their was something stuck to my head, it was a piece of paper. I took it off my head and read it:

to meg,

we had to  go to the studio at 7 this morning. won't be back until around 5 or 6 this evening. I left all our numbers on the kitchen table just in case. 

talk to you later,

Jay (and the rest of the boys)

I thought to myself, I think Nathans a bit creeped out from last night. He wouldn't even write the note to me himself. 

I got their numbers from the kitchen table and I typed nathans into my phone, I text him,

'hey nath, just saying hi and that i got the note... cya later,and thanks again for everything x' 

i put the phone on the table and hoped for a reply.

(Nathan POV)

I  read over the text again that she sent me. I'm not replying. or maybe I should, it seems all a bit rude not to even talk to her.

I text back, '' ok, will talk later x''.

I honestly don't know what to do,theirs only one person I can talk to in this situation, so I flicked through my phone and pressed call,

''hey jess, I need to have chat, you free for lunch at 1?''

''yea sure no problem nath, see you in the usual place?''

''yup cya there''

she's my best friend, and the only one I can ask about this stuff.

(megan POV)

aleast he replied. It would have been worse if he didn't reply atall. 

I better find something to keep me busy and keep my mind off him. 

I took a look around the house and found out that each of the boys rooms were complete states. The kitchen was built up of plates and cups from weeks ago. That's it I'll have to clean everything. it's absolutely horrible in here. I grabbed 5 huge plastic bags and  put each of their names on it and put all their washing into them. Thank god they have 2 industrial sized washing machines or else I would be here for the next 2 days. SO I managed to clean jay, siva, max and Toms room. it took me 3 hours but I got them done. The only room left was Nathans. I walked in and after all the washing was gone from his room i realised it wasn't that bad.

I walked over to the window in his room but I stood on something. I picked up a smashed up frame from the floor, I looked at it and saw nathan and my brother.  They looked so happy. I couldn't  help but feel bad. trust me to ruin friendships.

I put the frame turned upside-down and slid it under his bed.  I didn't really wanna see my brother again. He's hurt me one to many times for me to go and help him.

hmmm, time to clean the kitchen I think.

(Nathans POV)

''Hey Jess''

I gave her a hug as we sat down in the park that we always come to.

''what's her name nath?''.

''what?..I havn't even said anything about a girl''

she rolled her eyes,''Nath,anytime you need to CHAT, it's always about a girl...so spill...tell me''.

it was kinda creepy how she knew me so well. I told her about meg,and everything that's happened to her,

''...and now I'm pretty sure I really like her, what am I gonna do?''

She looked like she was in deep thought, ''well, I think it's a bit tricky, my opinion is that you should get to know her find out what she likes and doesn't like, if you want I can go say hi and I'll tell you how we get on?''.

''would you Jess?, you're brilliant''

''Yea, I'll head over to the house now and say hi, you need to leave your late''.

I looked at the time on my phone, ''shit, their gonna kill me, i'm late again, i'll talk to you later''.

I ran to the studio as fast as I could, we had another 4 hours left ,it was gonna be a long day

 _______________________________________________________________________

all the girls from twitter that ive givn part 2 ye will be coming up atleast in the next 2 parts ok :D x