Ch.18 Forever Friends :D

‘’will you take me back?’’, she asked.

‘’Of course I will, that’s why I’m here….idiot!’’, I laughed.

We looked at each other for a few moments then began walking back to the house.

‘’come on, lets go see everyone’’.

She smiled but called me back, ‘’Please don’t hate Jess over keeping this a secret, she was only helping me’’.

I nodded and when I got out to the car I pulled Jess in for a huge hug.

‘’I’m so sorry for snapping at you, you were doing what you thought was best!’’.

‘’Thank you’’, she left out a sigh of relief.

(megan)

As we pulled up outside the house, the same nervousness from meeting them the first time began to creep up on me again.

‘’what if they hate me for leaving?’’

‘’They definitely won’t’’, Jess and Nath said together.

I walked slowly into the house, Nath and Jess let me go first.

I could hear everyone laughing and joking.

As the door squeaked open, they started to become quiet.

I walked in slowly, slightly afraid of their reaction.

All their faces were turned towards me.

‘’Meg?’’, Max and Siva asked confused at the same time.

‘’MMEEGGGGG!!’’, Jay and Tom jumped on top of me.

‘’ don’t EVER leave us again’’, Tom hugged me.

‘’yea, look at the state of the house since you left!’’, Jay said jokingly.

I laughed and held them tight, it felt like I got my brothers back.

I heard someone chatting down the hallway. I knew that voice. I looked at the boys and smiled as I crept to the kitchen door.

I pushed the door open, ‘’Hi girls, how are ye?’’, I walked around as usual.

‘’Hi Meg’’, all of them said together.

I turned and smiled to myself… They’d catch on soon.

‘’Meg?’’, Sinead was confused.

‘’MEEGGGGAAAAAANNNNNNNNN’’, I turned and Alice jumped on top of me and wrapped her legs around me.

‘’Alice I’m gonna fall over’’.

‘’I don’t care, I’ve missed you so much’’, she kissed my head and I laughed.

She eventually let me go then I started to cry, I told everyone, ’’I’ve missed you so much’’.

‘’This calls for celebration’’, Char shouted.

‘’we going out tonight?’’, I said excitedly.

They all nodded.

I smiled, ‘’hmmmmm, this seems like a perfect excuse to buy more clothes’’.

Their faces lit up when I said ‘clothes’.

We ran out to the boys and Jess.

‘’lets go Jess’’, we all shouted as everybody was rushing grabbing shoes and bags.

She looked confused, I laughed and looked at her, ‘’ONE WORD’’.

‘’SHOOPPPIINNGGGGGG’’ she jumped up and down.

‘’That’s just creepy how she knew that’’, Jay said, slightly scared.

Nathan laughed, ‘’you’re leaving me again?’’

‘’ ha-ha yea, but only for a few hours’’, I kissed him.

‘’EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW’’, everybody said at the same time, apart from Tom who shouted, ‘’GET IN THERRREEE!!!’’.

I started to laugh.

I’ve got my family back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this part isn't long but i just had to get this bit outta the way :D...please VOTE...not LIKE!!!!..x