ch.8 Rocket

she put her hand on my shoulder, ''yea , nath it is really obvious that you like her, but its obvious she likes you to, it goes both ways''.

I've decided, I'm going to tell her straight out exactly how I feel,here and NOW, well when she gets out of the shower.

my mum patted my shoulder, ''me and your dad are going to mass,dinner is cokking, it won't be done for a good two hours, so we'll see you later''.

She walked out and I heard the door shut. Meg was finished in the shower, when she came out she had her tracksuit on with a t-shirt, her hair wrapped up ina towel. I saw her in the hall, she looked at me and ushered me in her direction. She ran into my room,what was she doing?. I opened my door slowly and looked around my room. I walked in a bit further, when someone hugged me from behind, I turned around and laughed, ''nice hat!'', the towel was still on her head.

she took it off but her hair was still wet. She backed me on to my bed and sat close to me. She put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me towards her, she whispered, ''I don't want to wait anymore''.

I stayed silent...

(megan)

I glidded my lips up and down his neck before I spoke again, ''Nath...I...I....I think I love you''.

He pulled back immediately, ''what did you just say?''

I looked at my hands and mumbled, ''i love you''.

''Sorry, I didn't hear you''.

'' I FUCKING LOVE YOU NATHAN OK, IS THAT LOUD ENOUGH''.

I lay back on his bed with my hands over my face. He took my hands away and he was practically lieing on top of me, I couldn't look him in the eye, he turned my head towards him, ''I love you to, even though you're mad, I still love you''.

Our faces were so close that our nose's were touching.

he whispered, ''Can I kiss you now, coz I really can't wait any longer'', He looked at me.

''obviously....you don't need permission''.

when we kissed it felt like i was on a different planet.

 I was running my hands through his hair and pulled him closer.

As I was kissing him  I could feel him trying to take my clothes off.

I caught his hand and stopped kissing him.

''to soon?'', he looked at me with a sorry face. I nodded. I felt bad... I wanted to but...I'm not ready.

He saw the look of guilt on my face, he heald my face and smiled, ''Don't worry it's ok, I'm just getting carried away...as usual''.

He rolled over on his back and lay their. I sat up and rolled on top of him. He burst out laughing and I spoke, ''Did I say you could stop kissing me?''.

He spoke strictly, ''Sorry Boss''.

we kisseed again....this was just so perfect....

________________________________________________________________--

next part is up tomorrow and it'll be longer... xxxx please vote...xxx