Chapter 21- Happy endings really do happen

Hey guys, sorry I havn't updated in so long, Family problems yano :/, but on a brighter note, I'm on the update route once again. The only thing that's sad about this is that this is gonna be my last chapter of this story, Now, If you want me to start writing another fanfic about nathan or any of the other boys please leave suggestions in the comments below, Danke shon (I'm not german, but yano :P), I have another nathan fanfic but think I'm gonna delete it as I think It's going nowhere, I want to be original so I'm trying to avoid going down the same road as some other fanfics where a girfriend dies, gets raped, tortured, pregnant or having best friends that eventually fall in love, it's all a bit samsie.

SO, LEAVE SUGGESTIONS ::D

_______________________________________________________________________________

*2 years later*

If you told me 2 years ago That I would have a loving boyfriend, great friends and a fortune to last me a lifetime, I would have personally brought you to the mental institute.

All of this, has happened to me and through all the ups and downs , Nathan has held my hand every step of the way.  Nathan and the boys took me in when I felt like nobody in the world wanted me.

I felt useless, and most of all, I felt unloved.

My life couldn't be more different now, yeah, we went through our fair amount of trauma whilst we were together, but, the part that matters most is that we made it through.

The wanted, was experiencing more success than ever.  We got to travel the world over the last two years, we got to meet fans, which I love, I love just having the most random conversations with them and telling them embarrassing things about nathan on the sly.  

I love doing things for them, the wanteds new management it way more strict, jayne is gone, which was a big blow, but things like this happen in show business and she will still support the boys no matter what.

I also remember the precise moment that got the TWfanmily on my side.

It was at a concert in Australia during there world tour about 6 months ago.

The boys were ushered into the arena really fast, which I found so unusal for management to do to them because they always love meeting there fans.  but on this particular occasion it was extremely crowded and it was raining and wasn't a great place for them to stop for a long period of time.

Straight after them, me, Jess and Sinead, walked into the arena, we were the only ones out of te girls that could go to australia on the tour, the rest couldn't get time off work.

So we ran straight in, but as I was running I could hear quite big sobs from behind me, There were a group of 4 girls, that were up the front, and had most likely waited for them for more than 24 hours.

I ran inside to there new manager, "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?".

There new manager wasn't particularily nice, but we never had to spend much time with her.

"Yes", she rolled her eyes as if I was a mere distraction getting in the way of her schedule.

"Look, there's four girls outside, I saw them crying, They've obviously been waiting here four the whole days maybe even last night, in the rain, is there anything we can do to get them to meet the boys?"

I asked pleadingly, hoping she would atleast one ounce of goodness in her heart.

"No, If girls want to see the boys, they will purchase meet and greets like everybody else who is 'desperate to meet them', I really need to stop this behaviour of them stopping for every fan, they're losing money", She stormed away.