Ch.2: How do you get up from an all time low!

As we walked to his house he told me about everything. 

''Yea, I'm in a band now, well, a new band. We're after getting signed, theirs five of us. I we're only in the recording stages but we hope that we're gonna make it big''. I couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous of  him, it looked like his life was going perfectly.

''I'm glad things are going well for you, at least their going well for somebody'', I glanced at the ground, I didn't want sympathy.

He put his arm around my shoulder, ''it's gonna be ok, things will get back on track for you''.

I half smiled at him and sighed, ''yeahhh, maybe''.

We turned into a driveway where their was a huge house, ''wowwwwww'', I looked at it in amazement.

''I know, and it's better inside''

we stepped through the door, It was huge, ''How did you manage o get a place like this?''.

''well our record company wanted us boys to live together, so, they gave us this''. He shrugged.

I stared open mouthed. He laughed at my shock, '' you'll get used to it''.

As we walked up the stairs to the kitchen, I could hear a few voices in heated discussion.

''I hope that girl nath was talking is about is ok''

''maybe we should call and ask if they need more help''

just then we walked through the door, the boys who were talking looked up at me, ''hey'', I waved awkwardly.

nathan spoke, ''this is megan, she needs somewhere to stay'',  Nathan told them the whole story and everything that happened with my brother.

I now know that their names are Jay, Siva, Max and this realllyyyy funny guy called Tom.

They made me forget about my worries straight away. We sat in the living room flicking through TV channels talking.

''guys, not that I don't like it here but, will you help me find somewhere to stay tomorrow, I'll need to find money somewhere''.

Max spoke, ''OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, nonononono, you're not going anywhere''.

I gave him a confused look, ''what do you mean?''.

Tom looked at me, ''we're not going to let you leave if you have nowhere proper to stay, you're staying here''.

''But....''

''no buts'', Nathan half smiled at me, ''and we'll get your clothes and stuff tomorrow''.

''awwww lads, thank you so much'', I almost felt like I was going to cry because they were being so nice to me.

They saw this and jay shouted,''AWWWWWWWWW, GROUP HUG''.

with that, they all jumped on me, I laughed, It's the first time in months that I've laughed. 

I told them, ''that's the first time in months that i've laughed''.

''well, when you need a good laugh, just give us a call'', siva winked.

I giggled, still not over my laughing fit. I started to very sleepy, and before I knew it I was I drifted off.

(Nathan's POV)

''Is she asleep lads?'', I looked at the boys.

they nodded and smiled. She was after falling asleep on my shoulder, I put  my arm around her to make her more comfortable.

''awwwwwwwwwwwwww'', Jay was smiling stupidly.

''what?''

''you guys look wayyyyyy to perfect for each other'', jay winked.

I rolled my eyes, ''well, yeah I suppose she has a nice personality and is realllyy fit, but, no...stop looking at me like that, I am not taking advntage of a girl who tried to kill herself''

''suurrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'', all the boys said together.

did they have any faith in me at all?. I really must have given myself a reputation. O well!. 

(megan Pov)

I woke up and ll the boys were gone, apart from Nathan who I was sleeping on.

''I'm so sorry, what time is it?'', I sat up stretching.

''em 12 o'clock, I didn't want to wake you, you were tired''.

''Go to bed man, you could have went''.

''nah it's ok, I didn't mind'',he gave me a wink.

I smiled at him, he was doing so much for me, he didn't even have to.

''SO, we have spare bedrooms but theirs no actual beds in them yet'', he scratched his head awkwardly, ''so you can stay in my room and i'll stay on the couch''.

''nooooooonono, you've done enough for me, i'll stay on the couch, go to your bed'', he was about to protest, ''no,really go, I don't mind the couch'', I convinced him.

''okkkk, night,talk to ya tomorrow''. He strolled into his room and yawned.

I got comfy on the couch and dozed off again. The next time I woke I realised it was 4 in the morning and no matter what I did I could not fall back to sleep.

 I walked sleepily towards the kitchen, got some hot chocolate and read the paper from the day before. that's before I heard I noise and the door opened, it was a sleepy Nathan, He slightly jumped when he saw me. I have to say, he did look quiet handsome  when his hair was all ruffled and his voice was all sleepy. 

'couldn't sleep?'', he asked me as he pulled up a chair next to me.

''nope, just woke up out of the blue''.

''me to'', he rubbed his eyes.

''wanna watch TV?'', I suggested.

''yea sure, why not''.

we sat on the couch and he wrapped his arm around me again, making me feel so safe, we flicked through the TV and as you can imagine their isn't anything exciting on TV at 4 in the morning, so we settled on Romeo and Juliet.

''How can they just,fall in love by looking each other in the eyes, it's a bit unrealistic don't you think?'', I asked Nathan.

''well, I suppose, if you find the right person and you know that you're meant to be together, maybe one certain moment and one look could make you realise you're in love'', he stared at me after he explained.

I never realised how beautiful his eyes were. SHIT, this isn't happening, ooo no, pleaseee don't tell me that, I'm,...falling for him. stop it megan, no, just leave it, he'll reject you and you won't be able for it, just stay friends and make sure your life doesn't get complicated.

(Nathan POV)

shit, I always fall for blue eyes, why did I have to go there, well done nath, you are after falling for another girl, I refuse to mess up her life anymore than it already is, I'm just gonna have to hold my feelings in and let her know nothing. she only thinks I'm a nice friend who's a boy anyway.

''ehhh, it's 5 in the morning,...ehhh I better go back to bed'', I pointed at my room and abruptly stood up. 

'OK'', She half smiled  turned around on the couch and went to sleep.

I looked at her for a few seconds before coming to the conclusion that,t I'm a stupid dumb ass of a boy.  I sighed as I fell onto my bed. Now that I know that theirs a spark between us it's gonna be so hard to stay away from her, but I'll have to try, for her own good. I only met her today, so, that's my excuse, I barely know her. Somehow, I doubt that will be a good enough excuse.