After two days I found out she slept with him other night, knowing Manik as well known womanizer wasn't hard for her and even when he was available with a big 'single' tag line. It was like my whole world got upside down. The person I trusted the most betrayed me. she was well aware that how much it would hurt me but still she did it. And when not taking it anymore I confronted her again demanding for answers but again being the bitch she is she answered coolly that she is also the one in love with him and I have to back out. That was the day our friendship turned into animosity.

''so, this was the story she told you" I said sarcastically looking at her venomously. ''and how you guys took it, exactly?? I mean you trust her more than your own daughter that you guys gathered whole folks '' I sounded broken and my parents gaze soften.

'' of course, we thought she was delusional and didn't believe her but she was sounding so confident that we didn't have any option but to enquire calling airport.'' navya butted in this time ''and now look she was absolutely.''

''so who was the guy you met at the airport travelling all alone here from Italy?? are you seeing someone else behind my sons back'' this time it was Nyonika aunty who sanpped and I felt tears at the back of my eyes but controlled it. And the thing surprised me, she never talked to me in this tone.

''I never accepted something like this from you Nandini!!! atleast you should have thought about our family reputation, you should be mature enough.'' mom butted in making my eyes go wide.

''mo..'' I tried to speak but this time it was dad who interrupted me.

''really??? I thought, you are my little princess. Who thinks about others before herself but not anymore'' my father voice laced with bitterness and a lone tears escaped from my eyes listening all this from the most unexpected one. ''if it was some other guy you like, you could had tell us before your engagement but this!!!'' he growled angrily. Then I decided to speak my mind for the first time, taking a stand for myself. I wont be begging anymore to anyone.

''thankgod!!! finally I realized the most important people of my life knows me just this much.'' I said greeting my teeth, I felt unbearable pain in my heart and there I haven't felt the need to explain anything because they already choose to trust that bitch over me. '' you call me princess right??then why you always choose others over your princess. First Manik and now Sneha. This is just great. I am so happy today.'' I ended my obnoxious speech with clap and rushed upstairs in my room and threw my crying self on my bed.

I am so tired with the people who always makes me feel worthless. I mean no one has right to call me worthless. My parents knew already that Haim is my friend but they never care to ask who exactly was the guy I was with and why I am here leaving Italy. They all just care about there reputation and take me as spoilt brat. I don't know when I started to feel my eyelids heavy and drifted away to sleep with the thoughts going in my head and tears flowing continuously with a little headache in my head and equally tired body.

''Princess!!!!!!!!'' I hear a very soft familiar voice calling my name beside me, I wanted to open my eyes but it felt heavy.

''umm!!'' I wanted to reply but moan escaped my lips when I felt terrible headache.

******

''Nandini!!''

''princess!!''

I heard several voices calling my names, so I slowly started to open my fluttering eyelids and the first face I saw was of my fathers worried face and i felt my hands are clasped in some familiar warm one but i was too lazy to turn and check the person so i just started my father only.

''what happen to me??'' i asked feeling confuse.

'' you have temperature dear, high one'' replied my mom.