Julia nodded her head and continue to talk. "I am here because it's time for the Prince to marry. It's such a shame that your parent's didn't inform you."

"W-What is she talking about, father? You didn't teach me this? I'm not ready for this." My throat felt as if it was closing in on me. And for all I know, maybe it was. Maybe that's something my parent's didnt teach me, also.

"Harry-" My father began, but Julia cut him off as if he hadn't even started to say anything in the first place.

"In the handbook, which you should have memorized, it says that every prince and/or princess must marry three months after his/her 19th birthday." I mentally face palmed. Today is May 1st. Three months after my birthday.

I was taught this. I had just simply forgot about it. Faintly, I remember turning the pages of the handbook, but I don't remember actually reading any of it.

"You can pick between these three girls." Julia motioned to them. I eyed them all up and down, making their cheeks redden. None of them appealed to me for certain reasons.

"No, I won't marry any of them." I protested. My mother gasped and nearly exploded with anger. To me, it was silly to get all worked up over nothing.

"Why not, Prince Harold?" Julia asked. "Back then, marriages were pre-scheduled. You didn't have this much of a choice. Consider yourself lucky."

"Because..I...er.." I stumbled over my words. How do you tell your royal family that you're gay? That should be in the handbook.

"Harry, tell me sweetheart. Why not?" My mum questioned while she rubbed my back soothingly. "Is something wrong?" Now she calms herself when she sees that I am almost in tears. Typical.

"It would be a dishonour to my family, mum." Not to mention another embarassment. "And, this is not where I want to tell you this.."

"Harry, tell me." She pleaded. I bit my lip.

"I am..I don't like girls," I gave in. The room fell silent. My heartbeat was the loudest thing I could hear at the moment. They could probably hear it too.

"You don't like girls? Wh-What do you mean, dear?" I groaned. Is she that unaware?

"I am.. Um, gay.." I heard everyone in the room gasp.

"This is horrible! A gay prince? We'll never be able to restart the generation!!" Julia said frantically. "Oh my lord! Lord, help us now!"

"You know, she's right Harry. You can't be homosexual. You are going to have to choose one of the girls." My father told me.

"Really? You guys aren't supporting me? I can't help that I'm gay, and you can't make me marry a girl! Besides, this isn't how I wanted to come out to you, anyway. It isn't my fault you practically forced me!" I threw my arms in the air. "How shameful."

"Yes we can, Prince." Julia spoke quietly. "I don't think you even look at the handbook-"

"Shut it, yappy." My mother said directly to Julia. "The only acceptable plan is to marry another prince near the country. There is a prince in Ireland, Prince Zayn Malik, but he isn't 19 yet, and he isn't gay. Though, I heard he is in town."

"How do you know he isn't gay? More people are coming out this generation. Even if he isn't 19, we can still try." I said. The room went silent and everyone started thinking.

"That's a good point." Julia noted. I fist pumped in my mind, though I didn't even know the lad. "But it would be better if you wouldn't-"

"Well, we will think about it, Harry. The Limo is outside waiting for us." My mum cut her off again.

"But, it isnt exactly-"

"Come on, Harry! We are leaving." She drug me outside to the limo, leaving the ballroom in the dust.

My long legs were all tangled together during the ride home because we were squished together. Somehow, our driver had to pick up another family along the way.

"What a time to come out, Harry." My father laughed, but I knew he wasn't laughing because he found it funny. "What a time.."

"Julia asked him why he couldn't date the girls! What did you expect him to do?" My mum snapped.

From the corner of my eye I made eye contact with a lady from the other family. She awkwardly eyed my fighting parents.

"He could've lied! We didn't even know the boy was gay, Anne!" My dad shouted.

"You can't lie! I mean, that's utterly ridiculous!" She spat. "Are you encouraging this?" I huffed and slid down into my seat.

"It would have been a whole lot better than this! A gay prince..who's ever heard such?"

"Oh, so you are just telling our son to just live a lie," My mum rolled her eyes. "Let's ask this lady what she thinks."

Both of my parents turned to the lady whom I had made eye contact with earlier.

"Should our son have lied about being gay at a meeting or not?" Anne shouted to her.

She stared at them with wide eyes. "I..um.."

"Answer her." My dad demanded.

"Look, I don't know.." The lady turned her head away with a frown.

"Stop it!" I yelled loudly. "Stop it. It doesn't even matter anymore, okay? You're the royal family and you're putting off a bad vibe. Let's just forget it and go home."