Pokemon School #89 ~ Gary And Astrid's Shalour Disaster!

Start from the beginning

Gurkinn: No!....

Gurkinn dropped to his knees in disbelief as we watched his valuable statue slowly melt.

Sycamore: How could you! That statue holds rich history!

???: Who cares! Now tell me where the Lucarionite is!

Gurkinn didn't reply as he felt too devastated while his statue slowly decayed.

???: I'm going to start at the count of three and if you don't tell me where the mega stone is then I'll order my Drapion to attack the whole town!........Three!

Korrina: Grandpa!...

???: Two!

Sycamore: Gurkinn! Its either this tower which is your home or the mega stone!

???: One!....Drapion use Sludg-

Gurkinn: Okay!...I'll tell you..

???: Good!...Grunts surround the other three while I talk to the old man!

Grunt: Yes! Ma'am!

The grunts ran over to Gurkinn and forced him up onto his feet and dragged him over to their leader then surround the professor and the two girls.

???: Now tell me where this mega stone is!

Gurkinn tried to get a good look at the mysterious bunch of people, but the masks they were wearing covered their identity.

Gurkinn: Geosenge town....

???: What was that?... You're gonna have to speak up!

Gurkinn: G-Geosenge town!

???: Loud and clear! Grunts! Lets move out! We're on our way to Geosenge town!

Grunt: Right Ma'am!

The grunts left the professor and girls alone and followed their leader as they walked through the massive hole in the wall.

Korrina: Grandpa! Are you okay?!

She ran over to her grandfather and check him over for any injuries. Luckily he had none.

Gurkinn: Yes...I'm fine Korrina.

Sycamore: It looks like we have a bigger problem on our hands...

Astrid: Well I'm going to stop them then take the Lucarionite back to Steven myself.

Korrina: You can't!...The mega stone belongs to my grandpa!

Astrid: I have a mission to complete and I'm willing to take any risks or do anything to complete it. Now if you would excuse me I have some pathetic adults to deal with...

Astris stormed off after the mysterious evil group leaving Sycamore speechless. He looked over at Gurkinn who was devastated about losing the Lucarionite.

Gurkinn: Professor?... I can't persuade Astrid not to take the mega stone so please look after it...

Sycamore: I promise that once Steven has finished the analyzing and research I'll return the Lucarionite back to you.

Korrina: Thank you professor!

As the professor began to make his way over to Geosenge town, Gary came running through the massive gaping hole in the wall.

Gary: Professor?!...What happened?

Sycamore: Gary?...I thought you was done with this?

Gary: I was, but I walked past a strange group of people and they mentioned something about the Tower of Mastery. So I came running back to check up on you lot, but I guess I'm late...