"Look at the blondie! She's a real cutie!"

"I would like to see her in bed!"

"Damn! Just looking at her makes me hard!"

The 3 men cat-called Lucy. Natsu was about to walk over to them and beat the
shit out of them. But Lucy stopped him.

"Relax Natsu, I'm used to it so it doesn't faze me."

Natsu growled and kept walking. Then Erza asked Lucy.

"Does it really happen a lot Lucy?"

"Yea, every where I go. If I'm not in my school uniform that is."

"Oh..." was all Erza could say

"We're here!" Lucy yelled excitedly

They choose a good spot on the beach and put all their stuff down like their blankets and umbrellas. The guys were already in their swim trunks and the girls ran off to the changing rooms to put on their swimming suits.

The same swim suits from the OVA

Jellal and Natsu were drooling when the girls came out.

"I'm gonna ask her out." Jellal said as he got up and ran towards Erza, going somewhere private.

"Maybe I should too" Natsu mumbled.

"What was that?" Natsu looked up to see Lucy standing in front door him. Natsu took a deep breath and said-

"Lucy.....I know you may not feel the same but....... I like you, and by like I mean I LOVE you. I can't get you out of my mind and you drive me crazy. Do you wanna go out with me?"

Lucy was in shock, she couldn't move or speak she noticed she took too long when he said-

"I guess that's a n-"

"YES!! I-I mean, whatever." Lucy cut him off and yelled, but tried to play it cool.

"R-really?" Natsu looked up with a smile.

Lucy nodded nod all of a sudden Natsu smashed his lips into Lucy's. She didn't complain and kissed back. Once they started to loose their breath, they pulled away. A string of saliva still connecting them.

"Wow, I guess we're not the only ones who hooked up today." The new couple heard a familiar voice say. They turned around to see Jellal with his arm around Erza's waist. Erza is blushing.

"Haha." Natsu said sarcastically.

"Can I steal Erza from you really quick?" Lucy said out of nowhere

"Uhhh sure?" Jellal said letting go of his new girlfriend.

Lucy and Erza walked off someone, but all of a sudden the boys hard a loud squeal. Looking in the direction the girls walked off to, you can see them jumping up and down squealing like fangirls. The boys chuckled as they walked back all casually.

"I'm hungry now." Lucy said

"I guess all that squealing makes you hungry huh?" Natsu asked

"Y-you weren't supposed to hear that." Lucy blushed and so did Erza.

"We'll go get you girls some sandwiches, c'mon Natsu." Jellal said and Natsu fallowed him to a little restaurant on the beach.

After getting done food and eating the two couples went in the beach water.

"Let's do a chicken fight!" Natsu said

"Alright, 1st round will be couple vs. couple 2nd round will be Natsu and I vs. Jallel and Lucy, final round will be girls vs. boys. That should make it interesting." Erza said

"Yea!" They agreed

Round one Winner : Natsu and Lucy
Round two winner : Jellal and Lucy
Round three winner : Lucy and Erza

Once they were done it was already 5:00pm, and the sun was going down.

They dried themselves off and put their normal cloths back on before heading to the hotel. The four went to Lucy's hotel room and ordered room service.

Because Lucy was the only one who can afford it.

By the time everyone left Lucy's room it was 10:00 and at 10:30 Lucy's big brother came back.

And sober BTW

They both took a shower and went to bed, today was a good day.

1139 words. This was the longest chapter yet!!