[29] NO MORE ONE SHOTS; UPDATE

I wrote the previous chapter as a joke. I was just lying in bed about to sleep and thought, "hey. It'd be cool if I made a chapter like that," so I went and did it for fun but then all of you took it literally and assumed I was taking a break and I'm just reading comments like ._. ? Okay??? Guess I'll leave fr then?? Bai??

Video diary entries:

Friday, 28 Oct, 2016, time:
Anton: (clears throat) Hey there guys. The author here.

As I'm sure you're all aware of by now, Josh and Tyler have stolen one of my camcorders and have subsequently ran away. Believe me, I have been every bit as concerned for their safety as I'm sure all of you have.

Well, there's no need to worry any further :) both Tyler and Josh have been returned to the safety of my basement and won't be leaving any time soon. I've added extra reinforcements to ensure that they don't put themselves through any more trouble again.

(Pauses, hearing sounds coming from the distance, and turns back to the camera with a smile.)

Sorry about that. Josh has been a little... verbal... since his return. He means well though.

For those of you curious as to how I managed to get them back, I have to say that it really wasn't easy. They gave quite the chase, but once I realised their weakness it really wasn't much trouble.

They were a few miles away from here when I laid out a trail of mini Oreo bags. Naturally, they ate their way through my trail and sat down for the milk at the end of it. Their immobility gave me just enough time to subdue them.

I actually had been recording it the entire time.

(Reaches back, grabbing a different camera and puts it in view. On screen, Tyler and Josh can be sitting in the grass amidst the trees in the woods, dunking oreos into cartons of milk that they opened up. Anton holds a gun up, shooting a dart into Tyler's shoulder. His body goes almost instantaneously limp. Josh is seen lunging at Anton but is subsequently shot. He drops onto Tyler and clutches the oreos to his chest before passing out)

Don't worry; neither of them were harmed. I just needed to knock them out long enough to drag them back to my basement and secure their locks.

(Smiles widely)

In fact, they both seem to be awake right now. Do you guys wanna go say hi to them?

Come on!

(Grabs camcorder, turning it around and walking with it. Walks into kitchen, stopping at a door on opposite end where shouting can be heard from inside, and turns the doorknob. Josh can be heard screaming help repeatedly, stopping when the door is opened. Once inside, the camera points to Josh and Tyler who both lay in bed with their wrists shackled to the wall.)

Say hi to the camera guys.

Josh: fuck you.

Tyler: we don't fucking want this!

Josh: let us go you stupid cocksucker!

Anton: that's great guys. So you two looking forward to doing more one shots?

Josh: you're going to rot in hell for this along with every other fucking fanfiction writer!!

(Turns camera to myself)

Anton: don't worry. That's just Josh being affectionate, as always. Well, you boys rest up. We've got a lot of work ahead of us.

(Camera begins moving upstairs to the sound of Tyler sobbing and the door is shut)

Okay, I think that's all for now guys. Josh and Tyler will see you in the next chapter, and thanks for all your concerns for their safety. They're in good hands now :)

I'm going to make them have so much sex hohoho.

See ya!

(Camera cuts to static)