[4] pizza guy

Get Away - Yuck

Summary

Tyler is a pizza delivery boy with temporary tattoos of flowers on his neck. Josh is in college and spends his free time writing celebrity lesbian fanfiction, which he doesn't get off to. He also has a douche roommate that he keeps around because she pays rent on time and he likes his small apartment as opposed to the dorms. There's some food, some coaxing from the roommate, and an awkward attempt at sex.

***

"Miley's eyes sparkled with an intense passion as her tongue trailed up Selena's chest, and the their hands slowly found each other, intertwining in the passionate moment." Josh read aloud to himself as he typed away on the keyboard before pulling the glass of orange juice that sat on the desk towards his parched lips.

"Miley slowly trailed her way back down as silent gasps were visible from Selena's lips. Miley's tongue brushed along Selena's midsection until it found the hot warmth of her..."

"Earth to Josh?" His roommate Roxy interrupted as she sauntered into the room and leaned on the desk, facing Josh with a cheery grin on her pale face.

"I'm in the zone, fuck off." Josh dismissed the pink haired girl and continued typing away at the keyboard. "I'm tired of eating your shitty stir fry." She groaned as she pulled his chair closer and dug a hand into his pocket, pulling out his wallet.

"Already ordered a pizza, your treat," She said, leaving Josh to grumble in annoyance at her antics.

"Don't pretend like it's for the pizza. I'm not gonna fuck that pizza guy, so quit pestering me about it, you little shit." He retorted as he gulped down the last of his juice. "I'm in the middle of something, if you don't mind."

"Stop bullshitting Josh, you know you want it. You always give him the fuck me eyes when he delivers." She pulled two twenties from his wallet and dropped the wallet back into Josh's lap. "So when he comes over, just pay for the pizza, pull him inside, bend him over and give him the Johnson. Simple."

"Roxy, you shit. Please don't put me through this. If I wanted to do that, I'd ask him. Now please pay for the pizza and leave me alone." Josh stated distastefully and Roxy pouted disappointedly, giving puppy eyes that Josh never met. She groaned in defeat. "I'm just saying, he's got a cute ass. You gotta get out at least once a month Josh." She left the room while Josh got back to writing his fanfiction.

"Miley didn't think her finger could go any deeper, but after applying some lubrication. . ." Once again, Josh found himself disrupted when the door to his room opened, and he spun around in his chair as it slowly creaked open.