[21] voicemails

Listen Before I Go - Billie Eilish

Summary

Josh and Tyler are arguing and Josh leaves a series of messages on Tyler's Answering machine.

(Tbh this is the only one shot on here that I find actually depressing. Good luck.)

•••••

Friday - 09:25
Hey Tyler, it's Josh. Just wanted to see how you're doing. Call me when you get a chance.

Friday - 09:55
Hey Tyler, it's me again. Just waiting for your call. I really need to talk to you, so... Call me when you get a chance... Okay, bye.

Friday - 10:40
Hey, It's Josh. I came past your place but it looks like you're not there because the place is really quiet. I really, really need to talk to you Tyler, so... Please call me when you're back home.

Friday - 11:00
Look, Tyler, I'm really sorry about everything. I don't want to fight with you. I know I hurt you, but, I just want to fix this so we can be how we used to. Call me, please. I love you. Bye.

Friday - 12:24
Tyler, I'm sorry. You have no idea how much this is eating me up inside. I never meant to hurt you, baby. I just had no control. Please, give me a call when you're home. I really want to sort things out. I miss you.

Friday - 13:00
Tyler, you have no idea how much pain I'm in right now. I know what I did was inexcusable but can you at least give me the chance to apologise in person instead of having to keep calling your house phone? I keep trying to call your cell but it goes straight to voicemail. It's eating me up inside that I hurt you, Tyler. Please, just let me come talk to you. I need you.