We Were Born Spies?!? AWESOME!!! (Chapter 9)

-T. Robert’s P.O.V-

     “Sir,” I said to the president of the agency. “I have and good news and… bad news”

     “It’s not a surprise that you will mention that there’s bad news because you have always screw up even on simple missions.” The P.A (President of the Agency) said which hurt me a lot. “This is why I assigned you to this so you can have a clean slate on your records.”

     I kept quiet because I don’t want the P.A. to start talking about my horrible past.

     “OK, what is the good and bad news?”  The P.A. asked me.

     “Well, the bad news is that I almost got exposed because I was testing the remote” I said. “And the good news is that I already tested the spy bird on our new generation of sp—“

     “HI!” Allison interrupted.

     I immediately disconnected my call from the P.A. and kept the C.A.R.C.D. also called as the ‘Communication And Remote Control Device’ as soon as Allison approached me.

     “Playing with your cellphone?” Allison asked while crossing her arms.

     “Actually,” I said. “I was talking to someone.”

    “OK then.” Allison said unconvinced.

    I have a BIG feeling that Allison knows that I am hiding something from them but it’s just a feeling, right?

     “Uh…” I said. “Did you hear anything while I was talking to someone?”

     “That’s an odd question to ask.” I said being more suspicious.

     ‘AAAGGGHHHHH!!! Why did I even ask that? OK just stay calm.’ I said in my head.

     “Just answer my question.” I said seriously.

     “Actually, I didn’t hear anything from your conversation.” Allison said.

     “OK” I said.

     I was relieved that Allison didn’t hear anything from the conversation but I didn’t show it in my face.

-End of P.O.V-

     I went back to my friends to talk about something else until I saw a man with a polka dot shirt which reminded about the time when I was supposed to ask T. Robert something. I approached T. Robert again to ask him questions.