We Were Born Spies?!? AWESOME!!! (Chapter 2)

“MALORIE!!!” We all shouted when Malorie got pulled by someone or something.

     I opened the door to see what happened to Malorie and guess what? It was a bad idea. I was also pulled into the cabin. After when I was pulled, I saw the most amazing sight in my whole life. The boring, old and creepy-looking cabin turned out to be a room full of computers and gadgets.

     “Cool…” I said in astonishment as I was looking at the different computers in the room.

     While I was still in awe in looking at the shiny and new computers and gadgets, I heard that my other best friends were also pulled. I even heard Peter begging for him not to get pulled.

     “LET ME GO! LET ME GO!” Peter shouted. “I DON’T ‘WANNA DIE!!! I-AM-TOO-YOUNG!”

     Too bad his complaining and begging didn’t work because he got pulled in anyway. Speaking of being pulled in, I almost forgot about Malorie.

     “Malorie,” I whispered while looking for her. “Where are you?”

     “I’m over here.” Malorie said while squatting on the floor.

     I also saw my best friends near the door. I saw a man wearing a ski mask who I think was the one who pulled us standing at an unlit part of the room.

     “Squat.” The guy in the ski mask said.

We all squat on the floor but when I heard the voice of the ski mask guy, it is REALLY similar to the voice of our English teacher, T. Robert Sanders.

     “T. Robert?” I is quickly asked. “Is that you?”

     “Well, actually…” The ski mask guy said while slowly removing his ski mask. “Yes. I am T. Robert.”

     We were all surprised when we discovered that T. Robert was the guy behind the mask. Wait! If he was the guy behind the mask, he must own the computers in the cabin.

     “Cool! Why did you grab us? Sandy said rudely after she said ‘cool’.

     “I grabbed you because you might run away.” T. Robert explained.

     “That’s a believable explanation.” Malorie said sarcastically

     “Why are we here anyway?” I asked T. Robert with suspicion.

-T. Robert’s P.O.V-

     As soon as Allison asks me why are they here, I was thinking of way to tell them that they will become spies but I can’t. It’s not yet the right time to tell them, I need to give them some tests (not the exam kind of tests) to prove if I chose the right group of teenagers to become the new generation of spies. I need to tell them another reason for them to make them come back to take some ‘game’ tests.

     “You are here because…uh…because I want you to check my computers if they are working properly by playing the computer games and devices I have in this cabin.” I responded with a smile.

-End of P.O.V-

A note 2 readers:

     If you are thinking what is the meaning of T from T.Robert, it is actually short for teacher. Just so you know. :D PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.