We Were Born Spies?!? AWESOME!!! (Chapter 7)

A Note before Reading:

     Sorry guys for not uploading for a long because I was busy spending Christmas with my family. I have finally finished this chapter.  Hope you enjoy reading  :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     We ended our group talk and finally decided to tell him how we got in the school.

     “We were at the park and we were SUPER bored.” I started.
     “Then I had the idea of making a fake permission slip to get in school so we can go play on the swings.” Malorie continued.
     “After I made the fake permission slip, we went to school and the guard let us in.” Arcadia said.
     “That’s it.” Sandy said quickly. “But please don’t send me to the principal’s office because I was the one who told them not to do it.”

     Every time that we will do something wrong and confess it to someone, Sandy always cuts in and tells them that she didn’t want to do it but since she talks very fast, all that person says is ‘huh?’ or ‘what?’ or just ignores her. Sandy is also known to talk REALLY FAST when she is hyper, when she is in a hurry, when she wants to annoy people or just wants to talk fast. Since my best friends and I are always hanging out with Sandy, we kind of got used  to her talking fast except for Peter because he doesn’t want to listen to her (which was a bad decision because he is having difficulty in understanding her).

     Okay! Back to reality. It took time for T. Robert to respond until…

     “May I see the permission slip?” T. Robert asked.
     “Uh…” I said. “We don’t—“
     “Here it is!” Arcadia interrupted me while giving the fake permission slip to T. Robert.
     “You still have it?” Malorie asked.
     “Of course!” Arcadia said happily. “It’s my best copy so far.”

     Arcadia enjoys keeping her favorite works. There was even one time when she was practicing on making her signature and she found a signature so PERFECT that she cut it and placed it on her album.

      “Why didn’t you show it to the guard a while ago?” Sandy asked while crossing her arms.
     “Sorry!” Arcadia apologized. “Forgot. But even though I will show it to the guard, he already knows that we used it yesterday.”
     “Yeah…” Sandy said. “He does have a good memory.”

     The school guard may look like he has ‘short-term memory loss’ but actually, he has the sharpest memory in the school. I also noticed that NO ONE ever called his name, even the principal and she practically knows every name in this school except for the guard.

-T. Robert’s P.O.V-

     While I was looking at the fake permission slip that Arcadia made, I was impressed that it looks so real and real and the penmanship is really similar to Mrs. Andrews’ penmanship. I could congratulate them but since they still see me as a teacher, I need to act a little like a teacher.

     “Well,” I said seriously. “Don’t do it again.”

     After that, I returned the permission slip to Arcadia.

-End of P.O.V-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Note 2 Readers:

     I am still very sorry that uploaded this chapter for so long again. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! :D