We Were Born Spies?!? AWESOME!!! (Chapter 4)

It was so the most shocking among all things that could shock you!

T. ROBERT’S

OFFICE

WAS

COVERED

BY

A

LOT

OF

POLKA DOTS!!!!

     Polka dots everywhere! On the walls, on the ceiling, on the floor … EVERYWHERE! The only things that are not in polka dots are his clothes, himself, his desk and his computer. After that shocking and weird sight, I decided to ask him in a less dotty place. I went back to the cabin and told them everything I saw.

     “Oh my gosh!” Arcadia said.

     “That’s just wrong.” Colette said.

     “And weird.” Sandy continued.

     “Not to mention, AWKWARD!” Melissa added.

     “Polka Nerd!” Malorie said in a pitchy voice.

     “Yay!!! Polka dots.” Peter said happily.

    We all fell silent when Peter said that.

     “Awkward…” I said slowly.

     “What?” He asked like he said something wrong (or maybe weird). “What?!”

     “Nothing” Sandy said. “You’re just… FAT!”

    "At least I can jump higher than you." Peter said angrily.

     “At least my stomach doesn’t bounce when I jump high.” Sandy said.

     “At least I’m not short.” Peter said.

     “At least I’m not fat!” Sandy said.

     “Short!”

     “Fat”

     “Shrimp!”

     “Fatso!”

     “Would you two stop arguing?!” I shouted.

     They both stopped arguing after I shouted.

     “Sorry about that.” Sandy and Peter apologized.

     After that argument, T. Robert went in the cabin and told us that the guard is looking for us.

     “Sorry guys but you need to go home because the guard is waiting for you to leave.” T. Robert said.

     We all said goodbye to each other and our computers.

     “Don’t worry, you can come back here to play but make sure that no one sees you go in the cabin, no one else knows about it and especially no one should get in.” T. Robert said. “NO ONE!”

      We were all happy that we could come back to play in the cabin. After that, we all went to our homes but as I’m going home, I still have a feeling that T. Robert was still hiding something from us. I reached my house and saw my parents watching television on the sofa.

     “Hi mom, hi dad” I greeted my parents.

     “How was your day, Allison?” My mom asked.

     “It was random.” I responded.

     “As long as you’re happy, I’m happy.” My mom said.

     My mom is the best. She always takes care of me especially when I am troubled, like the time when I forgot my assignment and as soon as our teacher told us to pass our assignments; my mom opened the door while bringing my assignment. I was thinking how my mom knew that I forgot them but I think it’s just motherly instincts.

     “Goodnight, mom and dad. See you tomorrow.” I said while going to my room.

     I went in my room, changed, bathed, brushed and jumped on my bed. I was recalling all things that happened to me today and slept peacefully.