We Were Born Spies?!? AWESOME!!! (Chapter 3)

We all celebrated when T. Robert said that we will use his cool and awesome computers and devices but I, on the other hand, still have a feeling that he is keeping something from us.

     “Something doesn’t feel right.” I secretly told to the group.

     “What’s wrong?” Arcadia asked.

     “I mean,” I said. “We just got grabbed by our English teacher who happens to be wearing a creepy ski mask, risking our changes of being killed, discovered that this old and scary-looking cabin has cool and awesome computers in it and T. Robert just said that we are here to just test his computers by playing? Doesn’t it sound a bit odd for a normal teacher to do that?”

     “Who cares?” Malorie and Colette shouted.  “IT’S FREE GAMES!!!”

     “I guess you’re right.” I said. “I have been over my head.”

     We all played in the cabin. I was playing with a device that you can talk to. Malorie was using a device that sort of looks like a keypad but bigger. Colette was playing with a surf board that is attached with a device that looks like a wave while wearing a helmet. Melissa was throwing balls on a moving target. Sandy was playing with a device that shows a lot of patterns which you should memorize. Arcadia was taking really quick pictures of things shown on a screen and Peter was throwing a frisbee on a moving target.

     “I can’t believe that T. Robert owns all of these cool stuff.” Arcadia mentioned.

    When Arcadia said that, we all started to wonder how he got all of this stuff.

     “You don’t think that he stole these,” Melissa asked. “Do you?”

     “We’re not sure.” Sandy said. “But he could.”

     “But to be sure,” I started. “One of us should better go to T. Robert’s office and ask him.”

     It took a long time for us to wait for someone to volunteer but it’s taking too long and I am starting to become impatient.

    “I can’t take it anymore! I’ll do it!” I snapped.

    “Way to go, Allison!” Peter said. “I knew you would volunteer.”

     “Wait,” I was surprised. “What do you mean?”

     “We were actually waiting for you to volunteer.” Peter said. “That’s why we went super silent because we knew that you would be impatient from the silence.”

      I got angry that they were planning this all along.

     “I’ll get my revenge.” I muttered to myself.

     I was heading to T. Robert’s office while crossing my fingers and I am finally in front of the door. I slowly opened the door; I peeked inside and saw the most shocking sight that I have ever seen so far in my whole entire life.