We Were Born Spies?!? AWESOME!!! (Chapter 1)

All alone, in a dark room, captured by my arch enemy and not knowing what happened to my best friends. My name is Allison Sands. I am a 13 year old teenager who hangs out with her best friends, not knowing that we were actually born as spies. We thought that being a spy was easy, but when we encountered an evil mastermind, things started to go upside down…

     All of this started at the park when my best friends and I were waiting for something fun to happen at the park bench…

     “I AM SO BORED!” I complained. “When can we do something?”

     “I have an idea!” Peter said with excitement.

     “Does it involve eating?” I asked Peter.

     “Uh…” Patrick said sadly. “Maybe…”

     Peter Striker is one of my best friends. He loves eating and enjoys watching anime. But he is like a pro when it comes to throwing thin and flat objects like a disk.

     “How about we go to the swings at school and see who can reach one of the leaves of the tree?” Malorie suggested.

     Malorie Strong is the epic one from the group. She is the one that makes the laughs when we are stressed out. She also makes the crazy ideas that may get us in trouble.

     “It’s Saturday, only students that have Saturday class are only allowed to go to school unless you have a permission slip.” Sandy said while lying on the ground.

     Sandy Parkinson is the cautious one from our group. She tries her best not to get in trouble but when it comes to not being killed by boredom, she will do anything to stop it. Everytime Peter bullies Sandy about her height, she gets her revenge by talking about Peter's weight. Isn't that friendship?

     It took time for us to think of a way to get in school until Malorie gave us an entertaining way to get in the school.

     “Colette! Have you seen the swings at school?” Malorie asked Colette while trying to be one of our hated teachers at school, Mrs. Andrews.

     “I have seen them, Mrs. Andrews.” Colette played along.

     Colette Anderson is the oldest from our group. Colette and Malorie treat each other as sisters.

     “Can you please go to school and swing on them with your friends?” Malorie asked while still trying to be Mrs. Andrews.

     “But I don’t have a permission slip.”  Colette said.

     “Don’t worry, Arcadia can make you one.” Malorie said while looking at Arcadia. “Right, Arcadia?”

     “What?!” Arcadia said surprised. “I can’t do it. You can’t make me!”

     Arcadia Ven has the best penmanship in the group. She can even copy signatures and other people’s penmanship but she promised herself not to do it for evil. She loves to take photos of things she wants to take pictures of.      

     “Just for once.” Colette said. “We are bored here.”

     “Fine” Arcadia said. “But if we get in trouble, I’m blaming you.”

    “K. Just make the permission slip.” Malorie said.

    After Arcadia made the permission slip, we all looked at the permission slip and we were all surprised that the penmanship and the signature was EXACTLY alike.

     “How did you do this?” Melissa said in amazement. “It exactly looks like Mrs. Andrews did it.”

     Melissa Parker is one of my best friends that are good in drawing, she loves throwing things and she wants to be a jester.

     “Years of practice.” Arcadia responded.

     After that, all of us walked to school since the park is near the school and showed the guard the permission slip and guess what? He let us in!

     We finally reached the swings and we swung and swung but no one hasn’t reached one of the leaves yet until Arcadia heard something.

(Sound of things falling)

     “What was that?” Arcadia quickly said.

We all stopped swinging as soon as Arcadia heard something.

     “What do you mean by ‘that’?” Melissa asked.

(Sound of things falling again)

     “THAT!” Arcadia said while pointing at a cabin with the ‘STUDENTS KEEP OUT’ sign. “I think it’s coming from there.”

     “Let’s see who’s making those noises.” Malorie said while heading to the cabin.

     “ARE YOU CRAZY?!?” I said while following her.

     “You don’t even know what’s in there.” Colette said.

     “Well, let’s find out.” Malorie said while standing in front of the door. “It won’t hurt us if we tried."

     “What if it does hurt us?” Sandy asked.

     Malorie ignored what Sandy said and slowly opened the door and suddenly got pulled by someone.