We Were Born Spies?!? AWESOME!!! (Chapter 8)

We were all surprised and happy that T. Robert didn't yell, scold or even let have detention after he read the fake permission slip and instead, he just said 'don't do it again'...THAT"S INSANE!!! I mean, he's a teacher! He should be scolding and giving us detention or sending us to the principal's office because our school is known to do that! The school is SO KNOWN to do that that 50% of the students are actually following the school rules! But instead, he just said 'don't do it again."? I...AM...HAPPY!!! Usually when I do something bad, I got detention but now, when we said that we made the fake permission slip and told it to T. Robert, I don't!

"So...who wants ice cream?" T. Robert asked.

"WE DO! WE DO!" We all shouted.

We all went out of to buy ice cream. While we were all eating ice cream at the park (for those who forgot, the park and the school are a few blocks away), I noticed T. Robert sitting at the side of a park bench doing something... odd.

"What do you got there," I asked while smiling innocently. "T. Robert?"

"Uh..." T. Robert said while quickly hiding something weird into his pocket. "Nothing, it's just a cellphone."

"May I borrow it?" I asked.

"No," He said. "You cannot borrow."

'That's what they all they when you hide something...' I thought.

"Why not?" I asked with suspicion.

It took at least 10 seconds before T. Robert was about to say something until a bird flew on top of Sandy's head.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Sandy screamed so loud that it made some people look at us. "GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME!"

"Calm down, Sandy." We all said (except for Peter, obviously).

While Sandy is running around, trying to get rid of the bird which surprisingly can't get off her head, I took a part of my waffle cone and started waving it to get the attention of the bird.

"Come here bird." I said while waving small bit of my waffle cone in the air. "Get off Sandy's head come get the waffle"

'Or else I'm going to throw this pebble at you...' I continued in my mind.

The bird finally got off Sandy's head and swooped down at my direction to get the waffle cone but I noticed that there was something weird about bird like it was... robotic.

"Thanks, Allison!" Sandy thanked me while fixing her hair.

"No problem." I said. "But did anyone notice that bird?"

"No," Sandy said sarcastically. "It was on my head"

"Why?" Melissa asked. "What's wrong with that bird?"

"Is it rabid?" Colette and Arcadia asked simultaneously.

"It's not rabid." I said. "It's-"

"Gay?!" Peter joked.

I always get annoyed when I'm serious about something and someone will just joke about it.

"Can I continue?" I asked while putting on my 'this is serious' face. "OK When the bird on Sandy's head swooped in my direction to eat the waffle cone; I noticed the bird's eye looked like a camera lens."

After I talked about what I saw about the bird a while ago, my best friends looked like they saw a ghost. While my best friends were thinking about that bird, I noticed T. Robert talking to his so-called 'cellphone' that I saw him using a while ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note 2 Readers:

I am really sorry that I uploaded for a long time. It is because of my busy schedule from school. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! And remember: SPIES R AWESOME! :D