We Were Born Spies?!? AWESOME!!! (Chapter 6)

“Wait! They’re with me.” I shouted. “They failed in my test, so I called them to retake it.”

     “Oh! Sorry for that, Mr. Sanders.” The guard apologized. “I these troublesome kids are here to make some trouble.”

     “TROUBLESOME?!” Allison shouted. “I’m NOT troublesome.”

     “Come on, Allison” I said. “You can complain later but you need to retake the test first.”

-End of P.O.V-

     I was relieved that T. Robert came by but when he mentioned that we FAILED that feeling of being relieved long gone. I don’t know if you know but I don’t want to FAIL. The word “FAIL” is my enemy since kindergarten. I may be over-reacting but I hate both HIM AND THE WORD. Fail Cooper even glued my butt to the chair, squirted paint on my face, spilled mango juice next to me and lied to everyone that I had an ‘accident’. That day was the most embarrassing day ever. So, I hate him and the words that have the same meaning with his name. Back to reality, we all went in the cabin with T. Robert.

     “I FAILED!” I shouted.

     “You didn’t fail; I just made an excuse for the guard to let you in.” He explained.

     “Oh…Why did you do that?” I asked.

     “Uh…again, I made it as an excuse.” T. Robert explained (again).

     T. Robert didn’t react when I keep on complaining about me…you know…f-f-f-f-fail.

     “Oh! I almost forgot to tell you that the scores that you have from the test—I mean games are SUPER HIGH.

     When we heard that we got a high score, we were super happy.

     “Anyway…” T. Robert said. “How were you able to get in school yesterday?”

     We all fell silent when T. Robert asked us about how we entered school because we actually did a bad way in getting in.

     “GROUP TALK!” I announced.

     I always announce ‘GROUP TALK’ when we need to have a group decision.

     “So, will we tell him or not?” I whispered to the group.

     “Well, he did help us get in school today.” Sandy said.

     “But what we did could get us in trouble.” Arcadia said.

     “But he also let us in a secret cabin that has a lot of cool gadgets.”  Malorie said while having a quick look at the cabin.

     “How about you Peter? Got anything to say?” I asked Peter.

     “Maybe he can’t say anything because of his FATS!” Sandy said.

     Peter twisted Sandy’s arm which made her scream and say more insulting words at him.

     “AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Sandy screamed. “TUBBY TUMMY!”

     “GRRRRRR!” Peter growled.

     “JELLY BELLY” Sandy continued. “BOUNCING FATS!”

     Peter was so mad that he started squishing Sandy’s hand but before he did that he went SUPER furious.

     “WOULD YOU STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. “I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TWO FIGHTING!”

     They finally stopped arguing which made me cool down and relax a little.

     “Good.” I said.

-T. Robert’s P.O.V-

     It took time for them to decide if they will tell me or not but I have a feeling that they sneaked in the school which is perfect for being spies.

     “Are you going to tell me or not?” I asked.

     “We’re still voting!” Melissa mentioned.

While I was waiting for the answer, I heard some ‘Yes’, ‘No’ and ‘I don’t know’ from the group. After how many minutes, they finally told me.

-End of P.O.V-