Upset Tummys and Upset Mummys

Start from the beginning

Bear: Boggy, it's not that I don't believe you, it's that I know you better. Lol. Me,Tobi, and Sarah are leaving now. I will see you soon.

Little Star: YEAH! SEE YOU SOON!!!

Boggy: :(

I let out a laugh and put away my phone, getting up from the couch.

"Alright. Let's go." I said, heading towards the door. Tobi and Sarah following me, Sarah locked the door as we exited. We walked down to the car park and I reached out to join Tobi and I's hands together, causing Sarah to squeal behind us.

"You wanna drive or do you want me to?" I asked as I enjoyed the warmth of his hand in mine. He glanced at me before answering.

"I'll drive, it's fine."

"Alright."

All three of us made it down to the carpark and climbed into Tobi's car after we placed Sarah bag into the boot.

After getting settled, I pulled my phone out again, noticing Vikk had texted me again, this time not in a group message.

Little Star: Bear, please don't tell Momma that Daddy gave us candy.

Bear: Why? Were you not supposed to get any candy?

Little Star: It's not that, we weren't just supposed to get that much because me and Harry get too hyper and then we get tummy aches. :(

Bear: I am guessing you have a tummy ache now, don't you?

Little Star: Please don't tell Momma.

Bear: LIttle Star...wait, who is Momma?

Little Star: Simon is Momma Minter now.

Bear: Why?

LIttle Star: Well, JJ called him that yesterday and I really liked it so I started calling him that and so did Harry and yeah.

"Who are you texting Ethan?" asked Tobi as we drove through traffic.

"Vikk. Apparently Simon is now Momma Minter and Josh gave Vikk and Harry WAY too much candy."

"Again?" questioned Tobi. I turned to look at his worried expression as he drove. "You think he would have known to not do that after last time. They both got so sick."

"Awe, the poor babies." commented Sarah from the back.

"Does Simon know yet?" questioned Tobi as he gently maneuvered through traffic.

"No. Vikk asked me not to tell him. Should I?"

"YES!" exclaimed Tobi. "Those two are gonna be so sick."

"Ok, I'll text him now."

"Thank you." replied Tobi gratefully.

I changed Simon's name in my phone from Papa to Momma before I quickly texted him.

Bear: I just wanted to let you know that Josh gave Vikk and Harry lots of candy and now Vikk doesn't feel good.

Momma: WHAT!?! AGAIN!!!!! OH MY DAYS!!!! I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL JOSH!!!!

"Well, Simon is pissed." I commented as I looked up from my phone.

"Good." replied Tobi. "Josh should know better than give Harry and Vikk a lot of candy."

"Oooo, Daddy is in trouble!" commented Sarah from the back, causing me and Tobi to both laugh. My phone vibrated in my hand and I noticed that I had gotten a text from Josh.